Well here's a first!

monkey

Fantastic video ... looks like it was filmed at Torrey Pines air park just north of San Diego. The last minute of the video gave away the configuration of the chute pilot and Rev pilot ... back-to-back. Who was the Rev pilot? Adds new meaning to the term "pairs flying".

Cheers,

Tom

Fantastic video ... looks like it was filmed at Torrey Pines air park just north of San Diego. The last minute of the video gave away the configuration of the chute pilot and Rev pilot ... back-to-back. Who was the Rev pilot? Adds new meaning to the term "pairs flying".

Cheers,

Tom

Joe H. himself is the Rev pilot...... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Holy Crap...............That was friggin cool!!!!!!!!!!!

The unending dive stops rock!!!!!

Boring is not a word I would use to describe Joe.....When visiting the last time, Joe took me to fly Revs, went kite buggying and oh yeah...... I jumped off that very same cliff....(tandem of course).....but he didn't tell me I could fly a rev at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-1822-132357967364_thumb.jpgpost-1822-132357967172_thumb.jpg

That's taking KAP to a new level. Let me see . . . flying a kite while riding a kite (foil). I think they just divided by zero . . .. . . as Wayne said, I think we've been mathmatically eliminated from the video contest.

You know, sometimes somebody just has to take it to another level. This one goes to eleven. 11 11 11 11 All the way across . . .

:clap; :clap; :clap; :clap; :clap;:ani_punk:

Ok, in 15 years, I have seen a LOT of Rev videos. Some truly wild ones! But, this one is truly different from all the rest, I have NEVER seen this done before and DAMN I'd sure like to try it!

Santa Ben just sent this over, check it out. Make popcorn!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/trk0KAe8y8Q

How do we say THANKS to Joe for ALWAYS pushing the envelope !!!! :blue-love::w00t::w00t::blink:

• 4 weeks later...

I can see that discussion....Hey Joe, how do you get a bigger wind window?

Joe: Just remove the ground! ;)

That's just what I was thinking as I watched it. Anyone who has flown from a hilltop knows how hard it can be to break the instinct not to fly below the horizon.

Just. Awesome.