Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

Even though I've have one of the original Rev 2s that I bought about 20 years ago, I never could make it fly so I was able to get a new Rev 1.5 SEL this summer at the festival in Long Beach which I'm trying to learn how to fly. So for the record:

mtgrizzly52 = 2 for right now.

Oh, the Rev 2 is heading back to Lolly for an updating of bridle, frame and handles this next week.

mtgrizzly52

Watty, each kite in a stack definitely counts individually. You can see your model breakdown that you gave me when you tested my new system if you still have the link I PM'd you.

Ah, found it. I was looking at the first post of the thread where it said I have 11.

Ah, found it. I was looking at the first post of the thread where it said I have 11.

Yeah, I didn't merge any replies from that test into the list on this thread. Check your list on that link I sent, though, I'm not showing that you listed any of the masterpiece kites. I'll get the totals on the first post updated one day this week.

Yeah, I didn't merge any replies from that test into the list on this thread. Check your list on that link I sent, though, I'm not showing that you listed any of the masterpiece kites. I'll get the totals on the first post updated one day this week.

Oh, I see what's up. I forgot about my older Rev II, so my count is actually 19, not 18. I just went though the update link in the PM. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello Revolution Forum. I have just become a member today. Reef Runner twisted my arm. I have read this forum for months & decided this was the topic I would post to first. I suppose I am now an official Rev addict. Celebrated today with my first flight of a B series, thank you JB, & it also was my first vented kite flight. Wind was strong & gusty with the 90lb x 85' lines singing at times. My Rev count is 4 (+4) List is in order of acquisition. First successful flights of the Sport Wings were early January.

Rev 1.5 SLE full sail

Rev Power Blast 2-4

Rev 1 Sedgwick

Rev 1.5 B mid-vent

Dayhiker - +1(5) acquired Rev Blast on the winter solstice 12/21/13

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Full sail B series

Mid vent B series

Full vent B series

ghost SUL

Zen

Mid vent B series

Pro B series full sail

Vented supersonic

On order - 4 NYM sails

On wish list - indoor, more Pros :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know when those New York Minutes show up and I'll add them to your count.

let's see lion/zebra masterpiece

vampire masterpiece

sizzle masterpiece

zen

indoor hot coming

b series std

2/4 blast

b pro std coming

b pro mid coming

b pro vent coming

and a Cavalia masterpiece (or 2 in the art phase right now lol)

so that will be 12

• Like 1