Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

For this thread, the general Global Rev Count, the "user +\- # (total)" is all that I need in order to keep the current list up to date. I personally enjoy seeing the details of the transactions and, yes, will use the rev type information as I build the new database. So from an administrative standpoint, please use that format to report your totals, but please continue to include the narratives and descriptions also if you wish.

Crap! I guess that means that I would need to get a new Rev, to be able to do that, at this point. Sometime back, I went all the way back through, to the beginning, and changed all of my old posts, to the new format ! cat_shy.gif

What?? Still got room for more in the Rev bag, but it is getting full!! Only reason for room is that my Indoor goes in a separate tube with my gliders, only for indoors! Still have room for 1-2 more!!ani_idea.gif

PS: at Lincoln City this last weekend, I flew 5 different sails, depending on conditions! Something for just about anything!!ani_yahoo.gif

What?? Still got room for more in the Rev bag, but it is getting full!! Only reason for room is that my Indoor goes in a separate tube with my gliders, only for indoors! Still have room for 1-2 more!!ani_idea.gif

Just kidding with you - I remember you giving me a little "static", back when I had around 10 or 12 Revs........cat_lol.gif

THE CORRECT FORMAT, FOR ADDING OR REMOVING A REV IS:

USERNAME +/- # (total)

USERNAME ........... is your username, that you go by on the forum

+/- # ........................ is the number of Revs that you are adding to, or subtracting from, your total

(total) ...................... is the total number of Revs, that you now own, after adding to, or subtracting from, your previous total

As a favor to me, so that I can be sure that I am keeping your totals correctly, please include this format somewhere in your post. I have no problem with you also including the back story about your transactions. It just helps for clarity to have this format included somewhere. As has been discussed, I am working on a new format for the Global Rev Count that will include a categorical breakdown by model. Each user will have the opportunity to input either a bulk total or a total for each model of rev. The entries will go into a database that will be used to display to the whole community the list of flyer and total number of revs (like the current list) plus a new Global Count broken down by Rev model. Each user will also have the option to display their own individual model breakdown to the community. I am working on the automation of the data entry and display processes, as well as capturing the model data in this existing thread so that the old data is not lost when the new system comes online. I'm not a programmer so this is taking longer than I want, but I am working in it, and I hope that you all can be patient with time while I'm working though this. I will keep this thread updated in the interim. So please keep posting and telling us about your Revs and where they are going in the world. ---Barton

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Here you go

New addition to the list

Steve808

22 Revs flyable at the moment others in need of repair or? not counted

Zen, 1

Rev 2, 3

B2, 2

Rev. 1.5 all, 10

Super Sonic, 4

Blast 1

Indoor 1

Total 22

Unless the sail is completely and irrevocably unusable, I'm willing to count it as long as it was made by Rev unless anyone objects.

• Like 1

4 revs plus one on order, but one of those 4 is a Backtracker which I never fly. So I don't know if you really want to count that one, it is a Rev in name only and part of their history.

skline53

SUL 1.5-1

Rev 1-1

1.5 Full vent-1

Backtrackers absolutely count. I'll put you down for 5, let me know when the new one shows up and I'll bump you to 6.

Just for clarity please remember to format your posts, as described in the first post of the thread, using the "username +or- # (total #)" format. You can start your post with this or end it with this, or include it somewhere in the middle. I love seeing the lists of models and totals of each, so please keep doing that if you want. It's easier to keep up with this running total if you include that format.

For example, I currently have 6 Revs. I plan to purchase a Shook 75% Mesh and a Custom Zen later this year. Once I have those my entry would be "bbailey49 +2 (8)". Thanks for helping me help you all.--Barton

• Like 2

MisterNixter #2

I'm new to all of this and have two Revs, though I have never seen either one.

The first is a Supersonic I won in a karma drawing on the KiteLife forum. We live and travel in our motorhome fulltime so getting a package delivered can be a challenge. I had it sent to my cousin's house in Tucson, AZ and we got delayed in our trip due to a family medical issue. I will be there in a few days to finally get it.

The second is a 1.5 SLE that is my birthday present and should be delivered to my daughter's house today or tomorrow. Eagerly waiting for the mail now.

• Like 2

MisterNixter #2

I'm new to all of this and have two Revs, though I have never seen either one.

The first is a Supersonic I won in a karma drawing on the KiteLife forum. We live and travel in our motorhome fulltime so getting a package delivered can be a challenge. I had it sent to my cousin's house in Tucson, AZ and we got delayed in our trip due to a family medical issue. I will be there in a few days to finally get it.

The second is a 1.5 SLE that is my birthday present and should be delivered to my daughter's house today or tomorrow. Eagerly waiting for the mail now.

Welcome to the Family..... Ben ani_weightlift.gifani_weightlift.gifani_weightlift.gif

• Like 2

hi.

Global rev count.. :-) cool to see the result from the jury...

Dan F.

2 std.

2 mid-vtd.

2 vtd

1 extra vtd.

1 indoor

1 polo rev.

Louise M.J.

2 std.

2 mid-vtd.

1 vtd.

Niels T.J.

2 std.

2 mid-vtd.

2 vtd.

1 extra-vtd.

1 indoor

1 Zen

1 20th. anniversary

hi.

Global rev count.. :-) cool to see the result from the jury...

Dan F.

2 std.

2 mid-vtd.

2 vtd

1 extra vtd.

1 indoor

1 polo rev.

Louise M.J.

2 std.

2 mid-vtd.

1 vtd.

Niels T.J.

2 std.

2 mid-vtd.

2 vtd.

1 extra-vtd.

1 indoor

1 Zen

1 20th. anniversary

Would love for these folks to join the forum so I can list their totals with their usernames