Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

I can only hope those kites went to new homes and will be added to someone else's count here soon. Otherwise...Bummer! sad.png

Mine went to a new home, for sure, but I don't know if the new owner, is listing his here in the Global Rev Count ? ani_victory.gif

Gotta keep em in the sky, if you're not flying them yourself !cat_shy.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I might as well get on the list since my Rev ownership is growing. (8)

Custom B-pros (full, mid-vent, vent)

EXP

Rev 1

Oh Canada Rev

Randy Tom Warrior Princess

Kites Unlimited Custom

They multiply like rabbits.

Is the kites unlimited custom an official rev? Haven't seen that one on here before.

I might as well get on the list since my Rev ownership is growing. (8)

Custom B-pros (full, mid-vent, vent)

EXP

Rev 1

Oh Canada Rev

Randy Tom Warrior Princess

Kites Unlimited Custom

They multiply like rabbits.

Hmmmm, how do you get them to multiply like rabbits? I've got all of my Revs in one bag and they just kind of lay there and do nothing? *LOL* Sorry All; I just had to wisecrack that one!

mtgrizzly52

The Kites Unlimited Custom is only available from then Kites Unlimited Kite shop. The first four were sent from Revolution last month. Six more are coming later this spring. They will only be available in limited numbers.

I'll add it to my list. Please do share a pic.

Confession time,SparkieRob +3(9)Another Std, Matching BSUL GhostIndoor"My names Rob, and I'm a Revoholic..."

SparkieRob +2 (11)

Supersonic and another EXP, both second hand.

Double digits, that sneaks up on you...

The complete list;

EXP, lime and blue

SLE Std, lime and blue with white centre

B2 Std, red and grey with white centre

B Series Std, Mid and Vtd all red and grey with grey centre

PoloVTD, grey fade 3202 G1

1.5 SUL, Ghost

Indoor, red, white and black

Supersonic, pink, blue and orange

EXP, lime and blue (yes a second one, going to be my permanent 2-Stack)

• Like 2

Just thought I'd bump this previous post from our new "Global Rev Count" moderator, Barton.

The new system seems to be coming along quite well, and Barton has done one fantastic job, in a personal campaign, to continue this very popular topic for us all, BUT, there are still a lot of entries being made, that are NOT following the correct entry format. sad.png

Let's all help make Barton's task a bit easier, and I'm sure he'll really appreciate it............smile.png

THE CORRECT FORMAT, FOR ADDING OR REMOVING A REV IS:

USERNAME +/- # (total)

USERNAME ........... is your username, that you go by on the forum
+/- # ........................ is the number of Revs that you are adding to, or subtracting from, your total

(total) ...................... is the total number of Revs, that you now own, after adding to, or subtracting from, your previous total

Just thought I'd bump this previous post from our new "Global Rev Count" moderator, Barton.

The new system seems to be coming along quite well, and Barton has done one fantastic job, in a personal campaign, to continue this very popular topic for us all, BUT, there are still a lot of entries being made, that are NOT following the correct entry format. sad.png

Let's all help make Barton's task a bit easier, and I'm sure he'll really appreciate it............smile.png

sign_oops.gif

Previously listed, in order of acquisition
Rev 1.5 SLE, black blue white
Rev Power Blast 2-4, blue white mylar
Rev 1 Sedgwick, Cool, turquoise blue lavender black
Rev 1.5 B mid-vent, blue gray
Rev Blast, red white blue mylar

new kite added February 18th, 2014
Rev 1.5 B, blue gray

Dayhiker - +1(6)

(Rev Power Blast 4-8, blue white mylar, on order, ETA early March)

• Like 1

saw one of the next 2 kites in it's creation stage (patriotic 40% shook weave) and a couple of my own uniquely customized leading edges are also hanging nearby waiting on a replacement sail from Bazzer (hot fade, black center full sail replacement only).

Eliot replaced the leading edge on my Gibian masterpiece with the shiny mylar backed nylon SUL sleeve too. Man it looks so great in flight, durably tough like a tarp, but gorgeous reflecting the sunlight.

Hey KWMF. The sails are Mid and full very well used with some mesh repairs but plenty of flying hours left in em. I do have a friend considering dipping his toe into the dark waters so I must give him first refusal and of course your friend may be after more crisp sails... Please tell your new darksider to let her sister know that there is a full sail with full set up, lines and handles on ebay Uk at the mo , Even comes with a ground stake. Worth a look.!

(hope its ok to mention that 004_ermm.gif)

Reef Runner +1 (7) added a SuperSonic Vented (Gold & Black) smile.png

I was actually caught up with you for a week or so. But one's on the way probably next week. And send me a PM if you decide this one's too fast. Gold & Black must be striking zooming around.
  • Like 1