Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

hey fort flyer we have good tastes in vented revs my man

this will be the 4th vented red, white and blue all different patterns 1 more I can make a patriotic stack. It was a tough choice between this one and the lime and blue HELLO LOOK AT ME color. Then there was the black and teal which I really like and the new black and red looks sharp as well, damn I'm so doomed.

So, the average seems to be settling at more or less 17 per person. Not bad at all for what is are premium items. Even at US prices, that's a sizeable investment in a hobby (at UK prices, it's certifiable madness! LOL).

Just shows though - get the product right and support your customers and it WILL happen. :)

add 19 more Revs to the total, including a 3 or 4 stack of Red/White/Blue 1.5s; a 6 or 7 stack of Red/Black/White 1.5s, a Randy Tom 1; etc. Does not include my progressive rainbow stack of six 1.5 skins I put on my 6-stack frame set.

While fling a rev is great, teaching someone else to fly one is even better.

Doug

between home-builts and factory kites I have 47 that are framed and ready to fly immediately.

At least one of each size except their 2-4 & 4-8 traction models.

My first Rev was a backtracker and the most recent a Bazzer Flame 1.5.

I got a new 1.5 SUL for $117 once (from GWTW) and the most i've ever paid was $950 (for a custom gibian at the AKA Nationals in Seaside)

mmmmmmmmmmm I have two already and Ive only been flying them for 6 weeks (ish) - thats got to be an indicator of whats to come!

Yep Clare, sounds like you're hooked. I bought my first after some outstanding advice from the folk here and my second within days! The only reason I didn't add a Blast to them only two weeks later is because KiteWorld didn't have any left!

Fraser