Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

So the average has been below 10 each for a little while.

Wonder if Christmas will send it back up.

Keep sending the info in folks.

No peeking B4 morning now.

Just a thought though, maybe Christmas is earlier in the North, it being closer to Santa a the North Pole and such Jeremy.

So the average has been below 10 each for a little while.

Wonder if Christmas will send it back up.

There would have to be an increase of 108 kites to the existing 186 flyers, an average of 0.58 kites per flyer.

So to help bump the average a bit, I have added a WSIKF 20th Anniversary 3 stack, two vented's and one Std.

So I'm up from +3, up from 10 to 13. B)

it's getting HOT and closer... :blushing::innocent::ani_whistling:

wow I got away with it...... the massive box I could have hid inside myself but couldn't hide anywhere in the house didn't give the game away! :lol:

ThanX to Baloo and DavidE for all your wisdom and advice....

a new HOT and spicey aquisition to Groz's revbag this christmas :blue-grin:

Maiden flight today in very light turbulent wind

Groz (6)

wow I got away with it...... the massive box I could have hid inside myself but couldn't hide anywhere in the house didn't give the game away! :lol:

Maiden flight today in very light turbulent:

Groz (6)

Ooo,Merry Revmus

Nice,nice kite the Sedgewick

Have a goodn

BRIAN...

I hereby submit my most humble (yet steadily growing) revolution collection for inclusion in this thread. To wit: one (1) Standard and one (1) Vented 1.5 SLE, in the red-white-blue (2007) color scheme. Frame(s) include one (1) Race Frame, one (1) 3-Wrap "Ultra Light" SLE Frame, and one (1) 4-Wrap "Revolution Equipped" SLE Frame. (Still need to get a 4-Wrap non-SLE frame and an extra center Race Rod....)

gallery_2228_268_271382.jpg

gallery_2228_268_162571.jpg

Kites are shown here, rolled up, 'neath the 2008 kairusan christmas tree, with their assorted frames rolled inside the kites for protection. Their case is behind them; it's something I made out of a couple lengths of 4" ABS pipe, assorted fittings, padding, and a strap. It's incredibly sturdy and will hopefully keep the frames from getting crushed when trunks get closed on the kites, or a car runs over them, etc. An old laptop bag I got for free many years ago is clipped to and over the case, and contains handles, a wind meter, spare parts, stakes, a first aid kit, a sleeving kit, two linesets (90lbx4x85 and 50lbx4x25 -- still need to get a 150lbx4x85, and a 1000 foot spool of 90lb to make some 120s), several matching tails, a red Prism Micron, and an HQ Symphony 2.7 with line, handles, and gloves.

Below, pictures of the kites set up; the Standard has my new Race Frame in it, and the Vented has the 3-Wrap SLE and 4-Wrap verticals. (Best I can do for now for high winds; I imagine I will mainly be using the Race Frame in the Vented anyway.)

gallery_2228_268_7896.jpg

gallery_2228_268_88536.jpg

I am very proud of and thankful for my current collection, which has all been gifts from my lovely fiancee and my loving family.

But of course, one can never have enough of these things, right?

I hereby submit my most humble (yet steadily growing) revolution collection for inclusion in this thread. To wit: one (1) Standard and one (1) Vented 1.5 SLE, in the red-white-blue (2007) color scheme. Frame(s) include one (1) Race Frame, one (1) 3-Wrap "Ultra Light" SLE Frame, and one (1) 4-Wrap "Revolution Equipped" SLE Frame. (Still need to get a 4-Wrap non-SLE frame and an extra center Race Rod....)

gallery_2228_268_271382.jpg

gallery_2228_268_162571.jpg

Kites are shown here, rolled up, 'neath the 2008 kairusan christmas tree, with their assorted frames rolled inside the kites for protection. Their case is behind them; it's something I made out of a couple lengths of 4" ABS pipe, assorted fittings, padding, and a strap. It's incredibly sturdy and will hopefully keep the frames from getting crushed when trunks get closed on the kites, or a car runs over them, etc. An old laptop bag I got for free many years ago is clipped to and over the case, and contains handles, a wind meter, spare parts, stakes, a first aid kit, a sleeving kit, two linesets (90lbx4x85 and 50lbx4x25 -- still need to get a 150lbx4x85, and a 1000 foot spool of 90lb to make some 120s), several matching tails, a red Prism Micron, and an HQ Symphony 2.7 with line, handles, and gloves.

I am very proud of and thankful for my current collection, which has all been gifts from my lovely fiancee and my loving family.

But of course, one can never have enough of these things, right?

Those plastic pipe tubes r great but after awhile you need a forklift to carry them all.

btw dont tell anyone on the forum I said this but those microns r a blast.

Maiden flight today in very light turbulent:

Groz (6)

Not sure about the Wisdom, as far as advice is concerned that is easy.

When asked should I buy a Rev, the answer is easy, Go for it.

And seeing my name on the same line as David E, wow.

Good choice though Choccy, glad Groz is happy with it.

Those plastic pipe tubes r great but after awhile you need a forklift to carry them all.

btw dont tell anyone on the forum I said this but those microns r a blast.

Yes, the downside of the ABS tube kite case is that it can only hold two Revs in it. So I either have to limit myself accordingly, or I'm going to need a proper padded kite bag eventually. Because I cannot imagine carrying around more than one of these tube thingies.

The Micron is there exclusively for those days when the wind is positively insane. I have an 85ft.x80lb set for it that gives it a nice wide window and tames it just enough to make it possible to fly in 30+mph. It's probably one of the most fun kites out there in those conditions.