Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

Add 4 more to my account

Make that 5 I did a indoor rev I forgot about in tye~dye .65 RSN on LE and .65 wht. main sail

andI'll be making a couple of 1.5s soon

Ooooooooooh! Those are SWEET! Nice Work! :w00t:

Applique or Spray paint???

Any pics of the tye dye???

applique ....... but I have been using design master paint on other things like a kustom kite bag

here's one with a Maori design in applique and design master paint to fade the color and matching Maori stitching and bag lock2816516570072413283S200x200Q85.jpg

2526771160072413283S200x200Q85.jpg

I also take it further by making kustom kite stakes

2545635890072413283S200x200Q85.jpg

and kustom buggys

2030379510072413283S200x200Q85.jpg

the indoor rev the LE is hard to tell in this photo red and blues w/ sliver of yellows and black{ that glows in the sunlight }the reinforcement patches is done in tye yellow with as little dacron I could get away rainbow stiching and slighty smaller LE than a factory indoor rev ... I can't remember what i framed it in but not factory rev rods :blushing: weighs just under 4oz.

2126054290072413283S200x200Q85.jpg

applique ....... but I have been using design master paint on other things like a kustom kite bag

here's one with a Maori design in applique and design master paint to fade the color and matching Maori stitching and bag

Ahhhhhh Ok! I've oggled your work before! :DLove your design style. Sell your stuff anywhere or just at kiting events?

Better late than never ....

Currently in stock and all well exercised:

1 x Rev 1 standard

2 x Rev 1.5 SLE standard

2 x Rev 1.5 SLE vented (one with a third vent strip for those challenging wind days!)

1 x Rev 1.5 SLE mylar standard

1 x Rev 1.5 B series vented (jolly fine kite - anyone else here tried one ;)

clearly not enough and I promise to try harder in future -_-

Fraser, in all fairness... 32 of those 57 are iQuad team kites, which stay in my possession. ;)

After this past weekend, are you sure you still have all of those :devil: Just kidding, John :innocent:

Please add 2 more to my 20 - we now have a 2nd Burkhardt Indian Nation, and I finally got my 20th Anniversary kite!!

Cath

I've had 1 Rev 1, 3 Rev IIs, 7 Rev 1.5s, 2 Rev 1.5 SULs, 2 Vented 1.5s, 2 Indoor Revs, 1 ShockWave, 1 SuperSonic for a total of 19 Revolution kites since 1994.

I now have two standard sail Rev IIs, one Vented Rev II, one 1.5 SLE (without the SLE), and just picked 'em up today, thanks to Steve & Terry! one 1.5 Vented, one B-series Standard, one B-Series Vented. :kid_loved:

Have you down for 5 now Steve, good to see you on the forum. ;)

1,166 Revs between 99 pilots!

Average of 11.7 Revs per person.

It'll be 7 as soon as the other Steve gets back! :w00t:

I used to think that the B-Series was just a 1.5 with a few tweaks and different graphics until I flew one.

Wow! It was very hard to give Terry his Vented B-Series back.

I'm usually not too pumped up about getting new kites, but I feel like a kid before Christmas waiting for my B-Series set to get here.

99 pilots sounds just too close to 100 so feel free to add my stock. Although I have to say, with just 3 revs, I feel rather diminutive amongst so many well endowed flyers.

1 x B Standard,

1 x B Vented,

1 x sonic.

Still looking for an old and knackered 1.5 sail which I want to tea bag.