Happy Thanksgiving

Lauranyyfan

Hello FRP's...

I just wanted to wish everyone and their families a Happy Thanksgiving.

Frankly, I am extremely thankful that I started flying Revs this past spring. The people I've met on the forum and on the field are a great bunch. The flying has done amazing things for me physically. It's all good!

Not. really my holiday

But in the spirit of it all,

Thanks to the waste water and gravel pit owners.

I GOT A NEW FLYING FIELD.

No turkey for us.

Beef , roasties and yorkshire pud and thick dark gravy! Yeah baby.

Keep your candied yams and mashed spuds rubbish..

MASH. Not roast potatoes....Whats a matter with you all????

Bazzer

Oh and thanks for this little fella.

Bodiam.

Thats my boy..guaranteed to have trodden, at some point, on every B series Pro.

Currently chasing the mouse pointer around the screen!

post-170-1227593474_thumb.jpg

Bazzer

Its Mash and roast with honey roast parsnips peas carrots yorkshire puds and horseradish followed by a nice light gooseberry crumble with custard.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all over the pond.

'Happy holidays' for those that are getting them. London weather for Sunday does not look good but I will hope to get to Blackheath as usual!

Felix

Damn, Ben beat me to it.

So, a simple "ditto" will suffice in this case.

But really, first and foremost, I'm grateful for kiting, which helped me find the love of my life, my business, my sport, my passion and a venue through which to cooperatively effect the world, in small ways.

Short and to the point. Well done Ben.

I feel orrid at the moment with a stinking cold.

I feel thankfull that I can feel!! Even if it is orrid.

Hope you all have a great time. I will be doing a virtual fly.

Getwell soon pal

Thanfull to my bestest freind in the WORLD,MRS BB,and my Mum,,,,All Mums.We all Luv Um

Havea great Holiday anyone and everyone.

BRIAN...

Happy Thanksgiving to all! No matter what you eat or how you spend it!

I too am thankful for learning to fly Revs this year... If it hadn't been for that, I would have missed out on some really great friends, events, and a whole alternative kiting family of which I am Thankful to belong! Oh! and my other half, for putting up with my absence at home to be on the flying field! :wub:

((hugs to ALL)) Have a great holiday!!!!

I have so many things to be thankful for, where do I start?

Made it the whole year without even wanting to light up. I will be smoke free for two years on January 7th.

Still happily married, no end in sight there! I hope there never is.

The support and friendship I have found in the kiting community as a whole.

The many people I have actually met here, and flown with. You are all good folk, I am honored to know you all.

I am especially thankful for everyone who has shown support for my new business, either verbally or by purchasing the stuff I make. I can only hope that I can have continuing success. I will soon announce a new product if all goes to plan. It is a kite related product, but it doesn't get stuck in the ground. It is still in the planning stages, and I am still doing research and development.

And finally, Thank you Dad, you are my mentor. If it was not for you, I would not have had the success with what I try to do, in my shop, at work, and with the business. The things I have learned from you get used everyday, I will always be in your debt.

I too am thankful for all you have mentioned so far, kiting was just what we all needed, thankful it has brought us together in this forum, and especially for when we meet somewhere and get a chance to fly together. Thankful for all our blessings and our kites, and another bonus, thankful for the next 5 days off work. Some of us still get the first day of buck season off, Monday, paid, it was kind of like a state holiday in Pa. at one time, but I'll be flying kites.