Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

Guess this thread should get busy for Christmas. +1 B series full vent. Red. Thanx wifethrob.gif . Thanx Kiteworld UK for the great deal on the Rev bag so NEAT. My birthday on the 30th. Who knows? Maybe Jade got such a good deal on the bag with a multi kite buy!!! A Bazzer P maybe. Dream on Tommy ani_sleep.gifPlenty of room in that new bag of mine though. Happy Holidays All

Edited by tommylurvebus

--Pete - +3 (3) **

HedgeWarden - +1 (6)

ChrisB - +8 (8) **

ahofer - +10 (10) **

Kite.Whisperer - +1 (11)

windpoacher - +2 (2) ** Sorry I missed you the first time! :)

REVflyer - -3 (52)

STEPHEN11 - +3 (3) **

kwmf - +2 (10)

tommylurvebus - +3 (3) **

plod38 - +5 (5) **

bartman - -3 (2)

sirrom2000 - +1 (6)

goestoeleven - +6 (6) **

btbt - +1 (21)

** denotes new flier added.

NOTE: Counts do NOT include "on the way" items, based on "in-hand" totals.

40 Revs added, 8 new fliers on the list… 2,352 Revs between 264 pilots!

New average of 8.90 Revs per pilot. ;)

Update!!! Dont count me yet Mr B but " YES SHE DID" My birthday gift, mid vent pro racing green. Didnt quite reach me for the day. Not for the want of trying from all concerned I hear. Apparently Bazzers house is a bit of a trek from mine. (dont think he is bringing it in person but I will put the kettle on just in case.) Thanks all.

tommy.............

PS . Just heard from Kiteworld.UK that there is a bit of a delay on pro kites this month.

I will keep the tea warm

tommy.

Edited by tommylurvebus

You don't need to read the whole thread unless you want to. Just read new posts if your interested, and occasionally read the first post on the first page of the thread -- it gets edited and updated periodically to include all new Revs posted here.

As to searching by country, I don't see any way to do that. In the "Advanced Search" you could type in a list of authors that you know to be from Japan, and search for any posts they have made in the Topic "Global Rev Count".

Edited by --Pete

Was able to get out today and fly my newest rev Vented Bazzer Eyes with the new Green Race rods, winds at 8-12 mph blue_biggrin.gif

post-1734-129393911571_thumb.jpg post-1734-129393917271_thumb.jpg post-1734-129393993815_thumb.jpg

Was clear, cold and a good first day of the year blue_cool.gif

Excellent kite !!! I LOVE IT !!! great pic's

Is that the park on stewart ?

If so DARN IT, I was their from 10:00 till 1:00

It was a great, first day of the year...

We need to meet up and fly together !!??

Pictures and receipts ... or it never happenedwink.gif

The pics went into the gallery days ago, and with or without money changing hands, ownership happens. Sorry, you tried hard, but at the end, you got sniped. Not to worry, it's a new year...start sending in the orders now, I'm sure Ben and Lolly will gladly help you regain your title.

The pics went into the gallery days ago, and with or without money changing hands, ownership happens. Sorry, you tried hard, but at the end, you got sniped. Not to worry, it's a new year...start sending in the orders now, I'm sure Ben and Lolly will gladly help you regain your title.

Now guys take it easy, I waited until 2011 to add a few of my revs as not to take any titles away in 2010, so officially in 2010 i only had 11 revs revealed.

I see kwmf as the clear winner for 2010.

Mike