Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

Hey John...

Gotta add another to the mix. I just got an oh-so-sweeeet B with custom work (only six made)...man, I love it! If anyone's interested, I can take a photo for your viewing pleasure. ;)

So, I think that's a total of 8. I'm getting closer to average :kid_smartass: . lol

I would love to see a picture. I didn't want to steal Deans thunder by adding to his post that I was there with him flying my new vented B-series. It flies so sweet and I can finally hover and do a few moves inverted. And I wouldn't even be doing that without Deans help. My B is not a costom just blue and black, but I love it. But I now own six Revs encluding a progressive stack (red & black) that needs some tuning before it flies real sweet. Dean is going to help me with that. Hope to see a picture real soon.

John

Gotta add another to the mix. I just got an oh-so-sweeeet B with custom work (only six made)...man, I love it! If anyone's interested, I can take a photo for your viewing pleasure. ;)

Is it one of the iQuad B's with the 20th patch on it?

I got a vented one of them.

So if you have one of each Bri, and we know who got the one at Portsmouth, that was a standard I think. Also there was a standard went at Bristol, presuming that Laura's is a standard one as well!!

Not sure who won the standard at Bristol, I am fairly sure Stephen missed it.

SO

We sort of know where 4 standards are and 2 of the venteds. That accounts for half of them, maybe / probably. I will try to take a pick of mine and post it.

So if you have one of each Bri, and we know who got the one at Portsmouth, that was a standard I think. Also there was a standard went at Bristol, presuming that Laura's is a standard one as well!!

Not sure who won the standard at Bristol, I am fairly sure Stephen missed it.

SO

We sort of know where 4 standards are and 2 of the venteds. That accounts for half of them, maybe / probably. I will try to take a pick of mine and post it.

Ther is one in Bens picture Chris[what a year thread].I bet he has a few more tucked away

BRIAN...

Ther is one in Bens picture Chris[what a year thread].I bet he has a few more tucked away

BRIAN...

Will you two stop adding to this thread..... Everytime I log and see 'Big Bri' or 'Baloo' as the latest post I panic that you have bought even more Rev's :angry:

Give a guy a chance to catch up ;)

Hi Guys...

Is this the same as you're talking/thinking about?

I love the colors. I do have an idea to change it slightly....I wonder if they would :confused!:

post-2058-1222999148_thumb.jpg

I'll buy that one off you if you wanted something different, just stop flying it NOW lol :kid_smartass:

I like it, very much similar to what i have been contemplating for myself and my sons.

Hi Guys...

Is this the same as you're talking/thinking about?

I love the colors. I do have an idea to change it slightly....I wonder if they would :confused!:

post-2058-1222999148_thumb.jpg

Yep, that is the one Laura, I will try to get a pic of mine and post it up.

So in theory we probably know where half of them are. Would be cool to know where thay all are. Of course some of them might still be with Rev.

Sexy Laura,Very Sexy.The Naked woman in the mirror,to right of the kite I MEEN :o Kites not bad either :lol: .

I bet you looked though Laura.

Havent flown mine yet.They are one good lookin Rev.

Thanks for the photo.Jonesey will think weve been buying again.

BRIAN...

Sexy Laura,Very Sexy.The Naked woman in the mirror,to right of the kite I MEEN :o Kites not bad either :lol: .

I bet you looked though Laura.

Havent flown mine yet.They are one good lookin Rev.

Thanks for the photo.Jonesey will think weve been buying again.

BRIAN...

Hey Brian...

How did you know I was naked when I shot this... :blushing::unsure: wink, wink

Very funny :lol: ... nope diddn't look, too busy laughing! I love the everything about this Rev; it should look great against a blue sky or cloudy one; it just pops. I'm actually considering getting the center black panel on the right changed to the iQuad dudes (if it can be done) those little suckers really glow/pop in the sun. Check out the photos on flickr.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/bosta/sets/72157607526679116/

That's another one of mine, toward the end of the group, glowing in the sun. Very cool, if I do say so myself, imho.

It is tough call to change it though, since there's only the six; part of a special team... sort of....if you know what I mean.

Hey Carolyn...

Yes, it does look like a team kite, without the 20th logo, of course.

This is one beautifully made kite:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bosta/2890793...57607526679116/

The detail on the center panel is stunning IMHO

Yes, I agree... this is one Eliot's Masterpieces-literally, too. The rainbow one (which I posted a photo of under who's going to Nationals) has smaller spacing in the weave holes, so it should fly better in slightly less winds. He says it's about equal to a mid-vent. I tried flying it in very light winds with not much success. (I didn't feel like working at it, either).

Perhaps he will let me try it again at the next big event.....

I presume the center logo is a maritime star of some sort; if so, please explain :confused!: .

Ummm....maybe...is that Wen's kite? :):)

I love the colors too! :)

Hi.

The purple one from my above post is mine. Wen has a nice one, too. I think it's slightly different; the pattern has another color with it (I think). Here's my other one that I was talking about that looks cool in the sun: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bosta/2890795...57607526679116/

I presume the center logo is a maritime star of some sort; if so, please explain :confused!: .
ISTBC but I believe it is a traditional compass rose - north,south, east and west with the intermediate points smaller. You often get a similar pattern inlaid in to the center of ships tables particularly with the two tone effect to each cardinal, but only the poshest ships! However, rose or not, a rotatable pattern like that seems so right for a rev.

Hi.

The purple one from my above post is mine. Wen has a nice one, too. I think it's slightly different; the pattern has another color with it (I think). Here's my other one that I was talking about that looks cool in the sun: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bosta/2890795...57607526679116/

I see what you mean about the iQuad dudes now

ISTBC but I believe it is a traditional compass rose - north,south, east and west with the intermediate points smaller. You often get a similar pattern inlaid in to the center of ships tables particularly with the two tone effect to each cardinal, but only the poshest ships! However, rose or not, a rotatable pattern like that seems so right for a rev.

I agree with you all the way...Do you think it's flying on the beach that brings it closer or the fact that the sails from ships/boats and those parallels more so?... the ships...I think. .... although being on the beach, watching the "water action" is the best!!!!