2 Revs at once

dean750

This is harder than I thought. First time I tried it I was able to go strait to the top of the window and turn both ways then land it. Every attempt after that is just frustration. Finding that hand hold to be able to move the individual handles requires some hand strength. I won't give up on this. :kid_brooding: Not till I spank it to submission. LOL, I fly two duallies at once. I'm sure I'll get this eventually.

Dean

i tried it a few times i had it for a few minutes and then i got tangled up a little.. gonna keep at it .. the key is getting both of your hands to do the same thing at once witch with 1 handed flying is not eazy.. i can fly 1 handed with my left hand pretty good but my right needs work .. once you can get both hands flying great only then will you be able to do it

I was advised to learn my "weaker hand" first.

That way, whenever I get into trouble, my weaker hand has the muscle-memory to allow it's being ignored while I concentrate on recoveries. I've worked for about 3 years on my right hand, now I'm practicing using both at once. (It's still a struggle, but easier than dog-staking!)

The correct grip is a personal matter, . . .

I balance both handles on my outstretched index finger, then switch my thumb position from left to right grip as necessary for input controls.

Insure you don't get the bottoms of the handles nested into the flying lines! Some fliers use their pinky finger in-between the grips to prevent entanglements.

Here is some pics of me holding the handles...... I find the way I hold the handles with one hand gives me the mobility to move the handles more for steering... ive seen other technics like at the top of the handles crossing them then putting in one hand... but I find it really hinders the quick steering I need for those quick adjustments....I also find that flying with the b-series set up .. having the top lines right out there really helps.. there is no slack in the bottom lines and that gives me direct steering....

I think the best why to start is working on each hand ... does not really matter which hand... trust me your going to get tired after a time... so switch the hands up ... through-out the day... I suggest trying this when the wind is consistent enough that you can keep the rev in a upright hover without to much body movement... I know like myself when I started only could fly both kites for 30 seconds at a time.. it just took time.. the times between landing the kites and stopping to put the handles down and watch your hands shake.. LOL...

This is a lot of fun to do... and gives you a good reason to buy two revs heehee

post-42-1218214645_thumb.jpg

post-42-1218214669_thumb.jpg

post-42-1218218815_thumb.jpg

post-42-1218218864_thumb.jpg

post-42-1218218910_thumb.jpg

I went camping last weekend.. it was so nice to go do that again..its been awhile.

Had the chance to go flying on the beach there is so nice if you ever get a chance to head up that way....

Longbeach , Tofino, BC Canada on Vancouver Island... loads of Wildlife .... even a bear decided to attack a water container at the nabours campsite...

What a weekend, but anyways.. my GF shot some video of me flyin two revs.. and thought I would share... maybe give you some ideas for M.R.F... Multiple Rev Flyin !!! Winds were a little light and bumpy but got some time in before it completely shut down on us.....

Damn thats cool.

I tried again today. Seems I suck as bad on one hand as the other :w00t:

I did get it up, make a couple of turns then land and trade hands. Hand cramps suck. Either hand seemed to work just as well. But other than the hand cramps after about 15 second my handles keep twisting in my hands. Good thing inverted hovers are really easy one handed. Saved my hiney more than once.

Dean

I would love to see the two flying MRP. That would be awsome.

After seeing the first video that came out and watching everyone I can find I've given it a try.

Never have I dreamed of having Popeye forearms.

I'd like to see the iQuad team flying MRevs.

Dean

Sometimes it is not possible to fly two REVs at once, particularly when your young daughter insists upon being held.

I see your handle hold. Cute kid too. Funny how mine seem to get what they want most of the time while I don't. :kid_devlish:

Back to your hand hold. I thought about crossing the tops like that. But you have in the picture 3 fingers on the right handle. So how are you steering? Push or pull with only the right handle?

I'm currently working on Steves hold and it works. But occasionally for some reason the bottoms of the handles tangle. Well, my foamys on the handles have broken free and spin and or slide on the handles. Thats probably the problem. Might slide the foamies down the handle and try with just the metal of the handle. I've got small enough hands that it's hard to make movements with the ring and pinky fingers.

Dean

I see your handle hold. Cute kid too. Funny how mine seem to get what they want most of the time while I don't. :kid_devlish:

Back to your hand hold. I thought about crossing the tops like that. But you have in the picture 3 fingers on the right handle. So how are you steering? Push or pull with only the right handle?

You will have to ask Mark, that is him holding his daughter Samantha and flying the REV.

I'm currently working on Steves hold and it works. But occasionally for some reason the bottoms of the handles tangle. Well, my foamys on the handles have broken free and spin and or slide on the handles. Thats probably the problem. Might slide the foamies down the handle and try with just the metal of the handle. I've got small enough hands that it's hard to make movements with the ring and pinky fingers.

Dean