The humble ground stake

had a chance to fly yesterday & the kite stake family asked to hang out also...as you can see, melanie forgot to dress before leaving the house...been playing around with joes & barbies as kite stakes...the joes have quite the wardrobe & accessories, but most of the barbies in the thrift shops are sold naked...will try the barbies with legs soon...amazing what can be done with a drill & hot glue gun...on the revolver cylinder, made dummy rounds, de-activated primer, no powder, so no worries...used a screwdriver for years, golfball stakes easy to make...we have found a little surveyors tape helps to keep the field wanderers from wandering through our setup...nothing patented, feel free to play with designs...happy flying...g

post-1725-1226422440_thumb.jpg

post-1725-1226422454_thumb.jpg

post-1725-1226422471_thumb.jpg

post-1725-1226422482_thumb.jpg

had a chance to fly yesterday & the kite stake family asked to hang out also...as you can see, melanie forgot to dress before leaving the house...been playing around with joes & barbies as kite stakes...the joes have quite the wardrobe & accessories, but most of the barbies in the thrift shops are sold naked...will try the barbies with legs soon...amazing what can be done with a drill & hot glue gun...on the revolver cylinder, made dummy rounds, de-activated primer, no powder, so no worries...used a screwdriver for years, golfball stakes easy to make...we have found a little surveyors tape helps to keep the field wanderers from wandering through our setup...nothing patented, feel free to play with designs...happy flying...g

How could you.I cherish my actionman.I can see his eyes watering from here.

The hands say it all for me,

BRIAN...hide my evil Kenevil

Am I being dense don't most gun chambers hold 6 bullets ? hence did he fire 5 or 6 shots do you feel lucky punk

Five shot revolvers are more compact than your standard six shot ... they're used mainly as a carry gun. Noticed this five shot revolver S&W which would be great for Jonesey.

Cheers,

Tom

post-2169-1226430035_thumb.jpg

Five shot revolvers are more compact than your standard six shot ... they're used mainly as a carry gun. Noticed this five shot revolver S&W which would be great for Jonesey.

Cheers,

Tom

So what are you planning for Jonesey that involves a five shot revolver I wonder Tom?

Jonesey, please take care if you are ever in the same vicinity as Jeepster, remember to wear your kevlar!!

So what are you planning for Jonesey that involves a five shot revolver I wonder Tom?

Jonesey, please take care if you are ever in the same vicinity as Jeepster, remember to wear your kevlar!!

I think it was something to do with that short stubby pink thing he was offering me ...... :confused!:

hey fellows, isn't this a family forum...allow me to pull out my nerf hammer over the "International Rubber Duckie Incident"...being a person who listens carefully to the creative muse, i have many times learned the hard way that this message goes out to more than one...if you have the idea, be guaranteed that there are others that are listening also...if the message only went out to one, our world would be a dreary place...the hard part is letting go of the notion that it is your idea exclusively & take joy in the creative expression of others...nerf hammer goes away...that is why the kite stake family was photographed yesterday...g

hey fellows, isn't this a family forum...g

Folks keep talking about the rev family ... is that what you mean?

BTW: It's a little known fact that the people who track weather patterns watch this web site. Seems that the weather conditions inversely affect the number of posts (weather down = posts up), but directly affects the level of humor displayed. If you check the weather on the British continent, you'll probably find that it's not only pants right now but has been for awhile ... thus, the number of posts and the level of humor(?) that is being displayed. Folks in the snow bound countries call it "cabin fever" ... I think the Brits just call it normal.

Shooting Stick! You mean that wide end is not used to keep it from going into the ground? They should include instructions with those things.

As to the pink handled revolver ... it seemed the perfect accessory for a Walter Mitty pirate like Jonesey!

<Insert sound of door slaming>

Cheers,

Tom

Folks keep talking about the rev family
I think the next person to mention the F word should donate $50 to Amnesty International. But then again I am a grumpy old man.

So let me see if I have caught up with all this nurf speak; If I understand right I should immediately go our and market a range of dollies with stakes sticking out? Not sure I see it catching on to be honest. ;)

Tell me if I have it right in the taxi Jonesey will you

Well here is the official 'MartyJuggles' juggling ball kite stake, only one of it's kind and currently patent pending in the UK, Europe and America (in case of legal wranglings at a later date).. . .

So, this is what i'm now using - felt like it was time i got a bit more creative than a bright orange sand stake . . . or a piece of driftwood for that matter

:P

post-2202-1226949203_thumb.jpg