Revs Military Family

stevepigeon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Home Lou,

When you come to RI give me a call I would love to fly some with you, That's about as close as I can get to the frontlines, It would be an honor to fly with a Marine after making it out of IRAQ. Some hovering at Newports Brenton Point, should be a perfect release, after your work!!!

Hello everyone!! So I have been back for a little over a week now and pretty much been doing nothing but relaxing, haven't got to pick up a kite yet because all of mine are in RI. Thank you all for supporting me while I was deployed in Iraq. That place was a cake walk and I really appreciated all your tax dollars paying my tax free pay check lol. We are doing a lot out there for the Iraqi's, although I don't think the appreciate all that much but oh well. Scott I will be calling you soon!!!

• 10 months later...
But wait there's more!!! He and Jenna set the date for the wedding.. December 26th.

Congrats Lou and Jenna! :wub:

Congrats to the happy couple, or as my Dad would have said, "Never mind Son, you can't be happy all your life" he didn't do too bad though, married to my Mum almost 50 years. They also married Dec 26, AKA Boxing Day.

• 8 months later...

Update on Lou.

He's on the USS Nassua. He's been out since January. Should be coming home some time in July or August.

His request is for a Marine Corp Rev. He would like to have the eagle, globe and anchor on it. The Marine Corps colors gold and red and he would like it to say "United States Marine Corps"

So I'm calling upon my family that has artistic talent! If you would like to submitt a design please email it to me [email protected] and I will forward it to Lou to choose the one he would like to put on his Rev. Here is the logo for inspiration.

post-287-127738080593_thumb.gif

Thanks for your help.

Sherri