Revs Military Family

stevepigeon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk to Lou this afternoon :throb:

He is said the ride to camp was awefull. I think he's experiencing some cultural shock.

He needs a pillow, blanket, computer speakers and a power strip. Who else do you call but your Mommy for the comforts of home? So I'm sending him those things tomorrow...

If you would like to send Lou letters please send me a message and I will give you the address.

This is going to be a long 7-10 months..

Hey there everyone, it's Lou here sending everyone a message straight from good old Iraq! It's not so bad out here, the foods good the rooms are ok and the wind is never ending but way to strong for a vented lol. God if you worry about sand filling your kite on the beach let me tell you I find sand in all my gear even stuff I don't bring with me. All is well though, I don't actually start working patrols till the 13th. Hope everyone back there is having fun!!!!

Dear Lou this is Ben Dantonio from Revolution and I wanted to express how much I respect what all of you over there

are doing for all of us over here and to let you know that when your home please remember that my home is your home

and you are always welcome here in southeren Ca. just tell me when and I'll show you the town. Family I ask that each

and everyone of you to get on your knees and pray for this brave young man and all of the rest over there and to pray

for there safe return soon as there job is done

Lou each night I pray for my lady Mary with her medical problems and each night you are in those prayers also and I

want you to know that from the bottom of my heart I respect what you and your team are doing over there and come

what may I will never forget those who have made up there minds to protect me and my way of life at great personal

cost..........Thank You My Brother and May The Good Lord Keep You Safe and Home as Soon As Possible

Your Brother Ben

hey ben.. makes ya think.. rev should do a masterpiece for the troops ...the 9-11 bazzer kite was a great start.. this kite could be a piece of art to let the troops know we are always there from them.. everybody that is over there fighting for my freedom gets my highest respect .. they will always be heoroes to me .. just like my father who is a vietnam vet.. my grand fathser was a world war 2 vet.. i will always pray for you lou .. you and your brothers and sisters over there protecting our country.. ben i always pray for your lady to get well as i told you before... safe return lou.. be safe over there my man

Dear Lou this is Ben Dantonio from Revolution and I wanted to express how much I respect what all of you over there

are doing for all of us over here and to let you know that when your home please remember that my home is your home

and you are always welcome here in southeren Ca. just tell me when and I'll show you the town. Family I ask that each

and everyone of you to get on your knees and pray for this brave young man and all of the rest over there and to pray

for there safe return soon as there job is done

Lou each night I pray for my lady Mary with her medical problems and each night you are in those prayers also and I

want you to know that from the bottom of my heart I respect what you and your team are doing over there and come

what may I will never forget those who have made up there minds to protect me and my way of life at great personal

cost..........Thank You My Brother and May The Good Lord Keep You Safe and Home as Soon As Possible

Your Brother Ben[/quote

]

Ben, you are a special man, you keep praying for my grandson as we keep praying for your lady Mary. Love ya, Pat

Best wishes to Lou.

When this page loads into my browser I get a pop-up window asking for a password to access the sunsetflyers.com server.

My guess is that the Sunset Flyers site is currently locked down and someone on this page has a graphic in their signature that links to that site.

I don't think it is a virus or something wrong with the Revolution Forums.

I bet that as soon as the sunsetflyers.com site is back up to normal, or if the webmaster temporarily removes image links to sunsetflyers.com, the problem goes away.

Best wishes to Lou.

When this page loads into my browser I get a pop-up window asking for a password to access the sunsetflyers.com server.

My guess is that the Sunset Flyers site is currently locked down and someone on this page has a graphic in their signature that links to that site.

I don't think it is a virus or something wrong with the Revolution Forums.

I bet that as soon as the sunsetflyers.com site is back up to normal, or if the webmaster temporarily removes image links to sunsetflyers.com, the problem goes away.

The Sunset Flyers Web site is under construction. :artist: We are getting a new web design.. It should be back up in a couple of weeks!!

Hello there everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted anything but you don't really get that much time off over here. I been going out on patrols everyday, there actually pretty boring because im out there at night and no one is aloud to be out past 10pm. The plus part about working nights is that you never have to deal with the heat. Last night I was out there it is was pretty cold. Overall I am doing really good out here. Things are pretty calm. Hope all is well for everyone back there. Thanks for all the posts.