UK Flight Sites

Andy3141

Here in sunny west Wales we are lucky enough to be surrounded by great places to fly, if any one here on holiday and it's a great place, try freshwater west, where Harry potter was filmed, or more north of the county try Newgate or broad haven and then theres white sands by St David's.

If the beaches are too crowded then theirs always the old race course in Haverfordwest.

Oh and if you do come on holiday to sunny Pembrokeshire drop me a post as I think I'm the only Rev flyer around, don't get your hopes up only be flying for a couple of days so will be probably gleening as much help and advice from you.

Mik

• 4 months later...

Hello,

Are there still any rev flyers in Hampshire or Surrey ? I had a rev a couple of years ago but gave up, been flying dual lines on and off. Just got another 1.5 B series and looking for help and tips again please.

Thanks.

Are there any good sites between Skegness and Grimsby?

Felix

• 2 years later...

Are there any good sites between Skegness and Grimsby?

Felix

Hi Felix,

I found this beach ( see pic) about a mile north of Skegness and it was pretty much deserted even though it was the middle of August,

There is a free carpark opposite the Golf Club/Hotel ( I was staying there for a couple of nights and used their car park) and it a short walk to the beach.

Post code PE25 1DN is the Golf Club.

And yes, I am sitting down using a B mid-vent but should have used a vented!

Bill

post-3812-0-82463600-1421769784_thumb.jpg

Hi Felix,

I found this beach ( see pic) about a mile north of Skegness and it was pretty much deserted even though it was the middle of August,

There is a free carpark opposite the Golf Club/Hotel ( I was staying there for a couple of nights and used their car park) and it a short walk to the beach.

Post code PE25 1DN is the Golf Club.

And yes, I am sitting down using a B mid-vent but should have used a vented!

Bill

attachicon.gif

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the info. That looks like a tidal area which might explain why it was deserted in August. I think that we ended up flying nearer to the M1 corridor that year...

Felix