Wildwood Fun Flys

Gaiiden

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well raw veeda here are the pics from today

post-87-1187050943_thumb.jpgpost-87-1187050901_thumb.jpgpost-87-1187050869_thumb.jpgpost-87-1187050844_thumb.jpg

if you look at the 4 th pic youll see the shot after the rod broke on rawveeda.s kite

Check out them fancy handles!

Is there a "you'll shoot your eye out equivalent" to spar breaking??? Poor Raweeda.

@nobodyspecial

Notice the CRAP EATING SMILE I have on my face in the second set of pics (chop sticks). I happened to have a replacement spar on hand. I haven't had this much fun in a while. After that - ANT broke out the vents.

PS. NO MASTERPIECE REVS WERE HARMED DURING THIS SESSION!

Thankfully the pictures did not include Antman wearing his thong!!!!!! :censored:

I was really torn about this past weekend, I wanted to make the trip up there, I even had my wife convinced to go with me. But, 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours each way and I came to my senses (I think).

I am going to the beach in a week and a half, I hope to get some flight time in then... I think I can even initiate a friend into rev flying.

So while I am posting, what are the dates for the wildwood kite festival next year???? I guess it's never too early to make reservations...

-Alden

I too snapped a 2 wrap the last time I flew with Antman, a week or so ago...into 4 pieces. This is my first downspar-in-midair fatality.

Hey Rawveeda, maybe we should should kidnap Jose and hold him for ransom in exchange for replacement 2-wraps.

dillon

great pics ang and a BIG THANK YOU to all that came out this weekend .. dont forget that i have another palnned for this weekend comeing up on the 18 th to the 20 th and if all goes well and i can get th wime i would like to do a END OF SUMMER fly on labor day weekemnd.. no solid plans yet just an idea... after labor day i want to head up north by then it will be time for me to drive for a change :kid_smartass:

great pics ang and a BIG THANK YOU to all that came out this weekend .. dont forget that i have another palnned for this weekend comeing up on the 18 th to the 20 th and if all goes well and i can get th wime i would like to do a END OF SUMMER fly on labor day weekemnd.. no solid plans yet just an idea... after labor day i want to head up north by then it will be time for me to drive for a change :kid_smartass:

Yeah, Gaiiden and I will def be there Labor Day weekend, so anyone and everyone is welcome to come along and join in on the Rev flying fun. Ant, it looks like you had a blast yesterday and I'm glad that there was wind for ya, and then some. Broken spars though, that kinda stinks, but life goes on right? I'm sure it was well worth the fun :-)

Some more pics from last sunday, and a few short videos. Sorry for the late post, still have sunburn up to my fingers. :) Forgot I had sunscreen in my pocket, too busy flying/chatting. :):)

Wildwood Group Fly

Nice pics from last weekend man. Thanks for posting them rc_dude. Ant, sorry we can't make it out this weekend, but Labor Day weekend we'll be on the beach EVERY day and we might hit up the water park for a little bit if anybody is interested. Gaiiden and I are going to be in Belmar flying a little bit on this Saturday so we'll have to compare notes about how our weekends went. Have fun man.