Want a free Rev?

KiteLife

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-2275-1228065881_thumb.jpg

Here's a pic of my Sedgewick. I bought it with SLE and absolutely hated it until I got a 3 wrap LE - now I really like it.

I'm constantly surprised how these things can feel so crap if you have wrong length lines/wrong weight rods in and so bloody good when you've got it right.

Richard

2 more hours till the deadline. Got my fingers and toes crossed. Sure I'm not the only one.

Had dreams of grandjour all night last night. I'm sure everyone else would too, but I gotta say, "damn I'd look good flying that kite in light wind with grace and joy." :blushing:

Dean :innocent:

If it helps, I love you John :wub: your the best.

2 more hours till the deadline. Got my fingers and toes crossed. Sure I'm not the only one.

Had dreams of grandjour all night last night. I'm sure everyone else would too, but I gotta say, "damn I'd look good flying that kite in light wind with grace and joy." :blushing:

Dean :innocent:

If it helps, I love you John :wub: your the best.

We all luv im and he usually is The Best :lol::devil:

God Loves a Tryer though Dean.I think you would look smashing flying that kite mate.

The very best of luck to ya.To everyone.....not long 2go

BRIAN...Glad im not init.My hart wouldnt stand it.Its bad enough waiting for the winner and feeling sorry for the dissapointed.

BRIAN...Glad im not init.My hart wouldnt stand it.

The way I set my self up is to initially accept that I am not the winner. If I am not, no surprise. If I am, I start bouncing off the walls!

Currently only have a 7% chance of winning this one, but the odds are still pretty good......... B)

I am off to Chambers Henge to fly, not sticking around to drive myself nuts waiting.

I have high hopes but theres nothing to be disappointed about if we're not the chosen one. This isn't a raffle we had to buy into. This is a VERY generous gift from above. Hard to feel bummed about something free you didn't see coming to begin with.

I am glued to the tube though. I know the cut off deadline was noon PST, any clue as to when the decision is being made?

Dean B)

Good luck to both of you, Dean and Walt. :) I flew with you both this year at Lincoln City, so at least I will feel some sort of connection to the kite if either win. I didn't get in on the global count in time for this one. :angry::kid_cussing: So good luck to you both.

Oh by the way Walt my son went to your house and bought me a blue marble stake for my birthday. It looks great and can't wait to use it. Thanks :blue-grin:

Brett

KLS #449

I think the fact that there's only 14 entered but 80 posts. This forum rocks. I dont even log on the others I was on before. Everyone here are such good friends. not so much on other forums.

40 minutes to go :clap;:clap2::ani_yahoo:

:cowboy:

after browsing for months for a good quad forum i have not and probably will not find one better than this one.

Like 1 big happy family :blue-grin:

Alright my friends, entries closed as of 12 noon today (PST)!

Here are the folks who made it in time:

**Aerochic - 2**

**Alex R - 2**

**Ant- - 4**

**bartman - 2**

**chuck3 - 1**

**Dean750 - 2**

**deebs1596 - 2**

**Jeepster - 3**

**kitecowboy - 1**

**KYT ADIK - 2**

**MartyJuggles - 4**

**Merrik - 1**

**RS67Man - 2**

**thief - 1**

**Watty - 4**

15 entrants in total.

Think I should draw a winner now, or make you wait a little longer? :devil:

Make em wait John.

Go on you go and have a well deserved sleep.

You have been up for hours and hours after all.

Dont do it till you feel fully rested.

Besides I dont care how long you take. I am not in the running for this one.

If you could manage to draw the Kitelife Delta as soon after midnight as you can though, that would be neat.

Here goes, numbers apply in alphabetical order, to that list of final entrants, first number wins...

Here is your sequence:

Timestamp: 2008-11-30 21:33:56 UTC

Can you figure out who it is?