who has the best avatar

antman

Question

as you all know im on this forum alot!! i have taken a look at alot of your cool avatars and well i would like to put it to a vote to who has the best avatar on this forum so far.. so who do you think has the best avatar here??

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Personally I prefer your avatar Sailor for sentimental reasons (yes I know Jonesey made that one as well) :)

I like it because you do actually fly like that.

That picture was taken on the first day our little 'team' got together ;)

Jonesey is the man :cup_1st: . I think his JBs is his best effort so far. I look forward to seeing more.

My favourite is still 'in Beta' so I vote for Aerochic's .. I'm all cheap tricks and animation her's is just classy, simple and conjures up a perfect rev day at the beach ..... :kid_loved:

My favourite is still 'in Beta' so I vote for Aerochic's .. I'm all cheap tricks and animation her's is just classy, simple and conjures up a perfect rev day at the beach ..... :kid_loved:

D'awww Thanks Jonesey! :kid_loved: Although I admit you're making me want to do an animated one now! (not to worry, I'll do something different if I do) That's alot of work tho, mister! The end product looks so easy, but there's alot time invested there.

Oh, I didn't realise it was an election.

Well, in that case I pledge to abolish all sale tax on kites should I be elected. Furthermore all babies born after July 1st shall receive a rev bond rather than a baby bond. They will be able to redeem the bond at any stage of their life when they feel ready for a rev. All dogs shall be banned from kite flying areas and 50% of parks and beaches shall be designated kite flying areas. Finally all treatments for the crippling disease "Kiteaholicism" shall be made free at the point of delivery - no more shall kiteaholics have to pay exorbitant prices kiteacetamol.

There, that should do the trick. It worked for the last Primeminister, so I don't see how I can fail to win.

Well, in that case I pledge to abolish all sale tax on kites should I be elected. Furthermore all babies born after July 1st shall receive a rev bond rather than a baby bond. They will be able to redeem the bond at any stage of their life when they feel ready for a rev. All dogs shall be banned from kite flying areas and 50% of parks and beaches shall be designated kite flying areas. Finally all treatments for the crippling disease "Kiteaholicism" shall be made free at the point of delivery - no more shall kiteaholics have to pay exorbitant prices kiteacetamol.

There, that should do the trick. It worked for the last Primeminister, so I don't see how I can fail to win.

Only 50% of parks ... might have to continue my support of the 'Peoples revolutionary front of Judea'

I second that motion. Will it help :confused!:

Was Jonesey's but now maybe John b's. Funnily enough I have a sneaking feeling the avatist in each case is the same person ;)

I agree, the motions are very similar....although, like JB's flying, he's animated. So, if I'd have to choose one, his is cool, well, Jonesey's is cool, and come to think of it, Sailor's is cool :kid_devlish::kid_smartass:

Here's one for Antman :devil:

I know there were more then just AdventureAng involved but she was the angel of mercy who orchestrated the phoenix kite .....

Priceless Jonesey just Priceless

You get my vote on that one

Well done.

Here's one for Antman :devil:

I know there were more then just AdventureAng involved but she was the angel of mercy who orchestrated the phoenix kite .....

I think this one should win...hands down....why do they say "hands down"..... hmmmm. Jonesey, can you show me how to make my "purple pride" dance, actually, fly... too?

Ant...that's four votes for me :P Hey...it's a lady's prerogative to not be decisive ;) .

In the Eighteenth Century British Navy, at the beginning and end of a battle the hands (Crew) would be sent down for food and, of course, rum. They were sent down before because you cannot fight on an empty stomach or without a belly full of 'dutch courage' in the form of grog. At the end of battle, it was the final order of battle from the captain as a thank you to the crew. If you lost the battle the hands would not be sent down - unfortunately there would not be enough left alive to send down. Thus if you won, you won "hands down".

Sorry - you slipped into my pet subject. Back to avatars...

In the Eighteenth Century British Navy, at the beginning and end of a battle the hands (Crew) would be sent down for food and, of course, rum. They were sent down before because you cannot fight on an empty stomach or without a belly full of 'dutch courage' in the form of grog. At the end of battle, it was the final order of battle from the captain as a thank you to the crew. If you lost the battle the hands would not be sent down - unfortunately there would not be enough left alive to send down. Thus if you won, you won "hands down".

Sweet... I love learning little morsals of history or the how's, why's and where's of anything :kid_devlish:

Thank you...

Ohhh that's so cool! I never knew that! I love finding out the origins of such things, Thanks Sailor!