Felix

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi again all,

I forgot to mention, that if anyone would like to order the special Bristol 2008 'Rev up for Bristol' Tshirt (with design by Jørgen Møller-Hansen), we're arranging a reprint. Cost is £12 for UK addresses (£10 shirt + £2P&P) and £15 for everywhere else. Just drop us a line on [email protected] with your details, size and preferred colour (red, green or blue) and we'll get it sorted!

And looking at the weather forecast for this weekend - it seems we were very lucky with what we had for the Festival! So thanks again!!!

All the best,

Lynn :)

Hi again all,

I forgot to mention, that if anyone would like to order the special Bristol 2008 'Rev up for Bristol' Tshirt (with design by Jørgen Møller-Hansen), we're arranging a reprint. Cost is £12 for UK addresses (£10 shirt + £2P&P) and £15 for everywhere else. Just drop us a line on [email protected] with your details, size and preferred colour (red, green or blue) and we'll get it sorted!

And looking at the weather forecast for this weekend - it seems we were very lucky with what we had for the Festival! So thanks again!!!

All the best,

Lynn :)

It sounds very wet out there now....

Felix

Hi all!

A week has already passed since we return from Bristol, but the mind is still very near Ashton Court.

The feelings were really strong, getting to know a lot of nice new friends, putting faces to nicknames and saying Hi again! to old friends (well, not so old..... ;-)

When we went there we had big expectations to have a good time but when we returned home I had much more feelings than I could handle in one weekend. It's difficult to me to explain all of these emotions in english, so... anyway, Thank you very much to all the people that made possible all of this to happen: the helping field crew, our "particular" drivers Rose, Stuart, Bella and +, Avril, TC, Felix,.. in the organization, Stephen doing a great field work and much more people ....

And a big hug to all of the fliers. It was a honor to fly with all of you.

Here you have a couple of small videos, Hope you enjoy them. We did enjoy those moments!

Farewell to the Festival

And the link to our gallery (thanks a lot Hezz for letting us borrow some of your pics...) www.bolau.org -> Album de Fotos

Hope to see you soon

Nati & Giuseppe

Well, we're back home now and all we can still say is WOW, what a great time we had!

A huge "Thank You" to the organizers and volunteers of 2 great festivals, so professionally organized and run, filled with the most beautiful kites and creations I've ever seen assembled in one place at one time, attended by thousands and thousands of spectators even on the day the weather was sketchy.

"Thank You" Felix and Stephen for all of your time and effort for organizing the Rev mega flys, they were amazing to watch. To all of the flyers you were great!

"Thank You" also to the kite artisans for flying your beautiful creations and giving me the opportunity for taking over 600 photos!

We met the most wonderful people who made us feel very welcomed and part of everything that was happening. If you ever have the opportunity to visit the Portsmouth and/or Bristol festivals do it. You'll never regret it!

See you all next time!

Sue & Steve

High Flyers

<snip>

Hope to see you soon

Nati & Giuseppe

Dear Nati & Giuseppe,

Thank you very much for your report and your compiled images. It is great to see your perspective on the event and the evidence of so much enjoyment.

I hope that we can all meet again next year at Berck-Plage and other events!

Best wishes

Felix

Well, we're back home now and all we can still say is WOW, what a great time we had!

<snip>

Sue & Steve

High Flyers

Dear Sue and Steve,

Thank you for your message. It was great to have you join in the events.

I hope that you may be able to join us next year at Berck-Plage or another venue.

We will keep you posted.

Best wishes

Felix