Award: Best Rev TUTORIAL video of 2009?

KiteLife

Hi folks, I'm now opening up nominations for the best Rev TUTORIAL video produced in 2009.

I'll have nominations open until the 1st, then I'll take the top five most common nominations and place them up for voting in a poll here.

Even if someone else has already nominated a video, feel free to "second" or "third" that nomination.

Rules:

1. The video must be on one of the major video networks like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.

2. Can be made by anyone, provided the Rev featured is "official" having been made/finished in the Rev factory, or by Bazzer.

3. You must use the media tag to embed the video here, directly on the forum page.]

Media tag usage:

[media]http://www.videourl.com[/media]

Let the fun begin!

This wont meet the criteria that JB asks for but as a general comment I would say that anyone that's ever taken the time to put a video out there in an effort to help others get that "AHA" moment, deserves an honorable mention.

Thanks to all those folks!!!!!!!

Duly appreciated. :)

For this task however, let's identify who *has* created tutorials this year...

Watty, hrm... Watty, oh and yes... WATTY.

I obviously didn't think this one through... In all seriousness, did anyone else do a video tutorial this year?

Duly appreciated. :)

For this task however, let's identify who *has* created tutorials this year...

Watty, hrm... Watty, oh and yes... WATTY.

I obviously didn't think this one through... In all seriousness, did anyone else do a video tutorial this year?

XD This is why I haven't posted in this thread yet... I honestly don't know what to say......

I did a youtube search... and the only non-watty tutorials I found, I shall nominate :)

Edited by Watty

You were serious, and I'm sure you thought this through since you hadn't put a tutorial out this year. Let alone a library. w00t.gif Needs his own kite line. wink.gif

Watty has touched so many on and off this forum of that I have no doubt, and am sure he never considered an award of any kind for being who he is. Not only does he promote Revolution, but he promotes indoor flight that most new to kiting or otherwise wouldn't think possible.

The only vote I'll give in this instance is, WATTY.

thank you Watty. Not only an insperation to me but to those who I direct to the internet to see what is possible, and everyone else.

I was just trying to think of who to nominate fot this one, taken a lot of pondering on my part.

Now who was it, ah yes, Watty.

Well done for all your tutorials. I have enjoyed every one.

Not that I can do any of it of course, just have fun trying :kid_content: