Pembrey beach?

Baloo

Pembry is popular with power kiters, although you need a permit/membership from the local sailing club for traction. I don't think any such restrictions apply for a bit of static flying though, and it's a massive place so there should be lots of clean wind!

Ant

Have you ever tried writing Welsh phonetically - there just aren't the keys for that sort of clearing your throat sound? Besides that I am not a Welsh speaker, so wouldn't presume to try and explain anything of the language that I couldn't find out from my mate Google.

What you need is someone with Welsh heritage to do it for you ...... not sure there is anyone like that on here???

Hwyl fawr

Mr Jones

Have you ever tried writing Welsh phonetically - there just aren't the keys for that sort of clearing your throat sound? Besides that I am not a Welsh speaker, so wouldn't presume to try and explain anything of the language that I couldn't find out from my mate Google.

As I recall from Junior School in Cardiff Welsh 'is' phonetic with only a few oddities such as dd ch. The accent is another thing....

Felix