Brist-all festival

Choccy

Would the one other be a Sailor?

I resent that generalisation .... the other may well be 'Sailor' but that doesn't mean all sailors can be pigeon holed in the same way ... Personally my pointy cowboy boots are a rather fetching shade of green ;)

Great pics as usual Choc ... now could we just arrange some sort of ongoing fee to prevent you pointing the camera anywhere near me??

In all seriousness, they were recommended to us by Stephen Hoath ( :ani_punk: ) and made by Groz, and they are totally invaluable for working out where you are supposed to be in a team move. We were struggling out of control with a routine. Then we had a quick go with the sticks (Which saves you having to think about flying your kite) and it all clicked into place.

In all seriousness, they were recommended to us by Stephen Hoath ( :ani_punk: ) and made by Groz, and they are totally invaluable for working out where you are supposed to be in a team move. We were struggling out of control with a routine. Then we had a quick go with the sticks (Which saves you having to think about flying your kite) and it all clicked into place.

I feel a large scale production run coming along soon :) I'll need a tool so you can send me your Rev designs that you want on the sticks first though - I wonder where I can get one of those from ;)

Oooh, and we could have a whole debate on how long a Rev practice stick should be etc. :kid_smartass:

[edit: if you do want one made, let me know, and I'll see what I can do - for a fair exchange of course :D ]