Problem (ongoing) 10th March 2013

Felix

Depends on the connection ....

I have the ability to switch between different types of connections which route differently and I can go from not working to funtional with the switch of a connection ... same machine/browsers.

Right now things appear to be working for me, but shooting from the hip I would guess at a routing/DNS issue somewhere more than any kind of browser/OS issue

Glad someone began this stream... same problems on my end! (Both Rev and KiteLife sites).

Sometimes no problem... other times I've attempted to log-in (numerous times) and no-go! (and no issues on any other site I visit)

Today I contacted JB and informed him of the issues I was having.

I noticed some hangups a few weeks back but not in the last couple weeks.

One thing I do different than most. I practically never log out and my computer is almost never shut down. However it does go into sleep if I don't access it for an hour.

I run Windows 8 Professional and primarily use the latest version of Firefox(presently at 19.0.2) on both PC and Laptop

It seems more and more like a routing problem(doubtful on DNS) because some do not have the problem and other do have a problem.

You could run a "tracert" command on a PC in a command window or "traceroute" on a MAC in a terminal window and see if there is any huge delay along the way.

Well, it appears the server was down for over 12 hours, apparently due to a move from a message that appeared when I went to the site with my laptop.

On my PC I had the message "OFFLINE" within the Header.

It seems to be running well now.

Why, we will let you know when we know.