Upgrade coming!

KiteLife

Hi all, just posting a note to let you know we'll be upgrading the Rev forum sometime in the next couple of days... It's nearly 2 years out of date, functionality is suffering, and an upgrade is unavoidable at this point.

The new forum software is the same (Invision Power Board) but looks different, it works great however!

You can test drive the same platform over on the KiteLife Forum, if you haven't already.

Stay tuned, thanks for your patience!

This is what I get when I try to go to the Kitelife forum using my laptop. iPhone gets there just fine. Both using our cable/wifi setup.

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Rob, anything that works on KiteLife now, will also work here after the upgrade and proper configuring. ;)

==

Jim, I'm not sure why KiteLife didn't come up for you... Seems alright here, anyone have a problem?

I know we've been having server issues, which we're working on.

Rob, anything that works on KiteLife now, will also work here after the upgrade and proper configuring. ;)/>

==

Jim, I'm not sure why KiteLife didn't come up for you... Seems alright here, anyone have a problem?

I know we've been having server issues, which we're working on.

Kitelife quit working on my android phone a couple weeks ago. I get signed in, I see the index, but can't go to individual forums, just a blank page w/ header.

A couple weeks... ?

*sigh*

I've had no problems getting onto KiteLife, other than the occasional downtime... First I'd heard of it.

Kitelife quit working on my android phone a couple weeks ago. I get signed in, I see the index, but can't go to individual forums, just a blank page w/ header.

We're upgrading the KiteLife forum also, hopefully this will resolve the problem...

Please do let me know once I announce the upgrades are complete, I'm keen to have it working for you.

Also, have you tried TapaTalk?

I haven't been able to get onto Kitelife for a couple weeks now. I just figured it was down.

Kent, what OS and browser, if you don't mind? :)

We've got some issues with some signatures not converting shortcode (links, etc showing as code and not formatting correctly)... Working on this as we speak, but the forum should be functional otherwise.

Even got the Facebook login up and running. smile.png

You might try KiteLife again as well, we upgraded there today as well.

Hey John,

Could you help to make the "Full Version" button on the bottom of the KiteLife mobile page work? It doesn't work now. It works on the newly-upgraded Revolution mobile page...

On my smartphone, I use the full-version page to read posts, as I can see them all at once, but then I use tapatalk to make any replies.

Android OS ~ Tapatalk2

OK - looking much better than yesterday's page of ###!! Animated signatures not working on this end, but at least the main forum page appears and individual topics, instead of the outline style I got yesterday!!

For those not there yet, this is very much what you'll see on Kitelife's forum!!