Having a few problems

louiedogg03

Question

I am new to this forum but I have been flying Revs since I was about 15, I just purchased a new Rev 1.5 SLE and I flew it for about 3 hours today and I ripped the sail :( . It was caused by the rubbing of the are where the quad sticks (fixed it for you) are mounted, I repaired the tear and on both sides I put tape to slow down the rubbing, any other suggestions to fix the problems?

16 answers to this question

I am new to this forum but I have been flying Revs since I was about 15, I just purchased a new Rev 1.5 SLE and I flew it for about 3 hours today and I ripped the sail :( . It was caused by the rubbing of the are where the sissy sticks are mounted, I repaired the tear and on both sides I put tape to slow down the rubbing, any other suggestions to fix the problems?

I feel you pain man! I recently got a sail rip too. Mine however, was too bad to fix, so I have to get a new sail. Sooooooooo...... I really don't know how to fix a sail. I've never had to. Sorry I can't help.

Alwayse remember: Things can get worse, so be happy with what you've got!

Yeah, but he doesn't post here. ;)

You are so right! I have asked him to join in, but he still has not.

He runs the family business, has two young kids and a wife and a few more time consuming things. Not much time for us there. Maybe you should email him and ask him to join in as No 1. USA vs. No.1 Europe.

Well I decided the best way to fix my problem. I am just going to man up and start flying the Revs without quad sticks, I am at the point where I really dont need them anymore. John I finally got to fly your B-series kite today and I must say that I love the design. It was so much easier to keep my hovers stable and overall it just seems to have more accurate movements. I think they are well worth the price and I myself am going to purchase one next month because I just dont feel my rev collection is really complete with out it. Louis Tiberio (Sunset Flyers)

You are so right! I have asked him to join in, but he still has not.

He runs the family business, has two young kids and a wife and a few more time consuming things. Not much time for us there. Maybe you should email him and ask him to join in as No 1. USA vs. No.1 Europe.

well i have a kid and alot of time consuming things but i always find time to fly my kites and support my fellow fliers ;)

well i have a kid and alot of time consuming things but i always find time to fly my kites and support my fellow fliers ;)

You ever try running a family business where you have to support your parents, sister and your own family?

To remain on top in competitions also requires extensive training on almost a daily basis. I know, I've been there. If you relax once your on top, you'll fall flat on your nose.

He also supports excellently his fellow fliers in his own country.

There also might be a slight language barrier. He speaks and understands English very well. However writing may not come that easy for him. I know it could be possible because I also deal in several languages.