NEWS. NEWS, NEWS, NEWS, NEWS, NEWS, for all..............

beach

You all know the support you've given this company over the years and because my birthday is coming up on Feb. 23rd and just cause I can, here's what I want to do for one of you out there. I'm going to give away a custom masterpiece Jose Saninz Horse on my birthday.

So heres how it works, write me at the factory at Revolution Kites (Bens Birthday)  12170 Dearborn Place, Poway, Ca. 92064 inside put your name, phone number, address, and Email address then on Feb. 23rd I'll mix them all up and pick a winner of this custom masterpiece. So heres the plan send your info, get picked, get a free kite for Bens birthday, hmmmm my birhtday and you get the kite wow I think I've really lost my mind........ 8) So family what do you think?????????Ben  8)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ben,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN,I think it's a great idea.  :D

The only down side is you only have one birthday a year and there are a bunch of dedicated Rev flyers!

Soooooo....., How about giving away one for each year of your age, that couldn't be more than 21 could it?  :wink:  :lol: .

I guess its one entry per person  :?: Or can we enter more  :?:

Ben, thanks for being a fliers flyer! Hope to fly with you again!

My entry is in the mail! :D  8)  :D [/b]

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just got back from Florida and was thinking that in honor of a great interest to my Bens birhtday give away well lets sweeten the pot a bit. So heres the deal I went to the hat and picked two names out and am giving them a pair of really cool one of a kind gold and black graphite wraped handles,,,,,,,,and the winners are Allen Carter and Anthony Lauriello. So these two lucky guys are the winners of the custom handles  and of course I'll put your names back in for the kite this was just a little extra cause as always I CAN  :lol:...............Ben 8)

• 2 weeks later...
Well I just got back from Florida and was thinking that in honor of a great interest to my Bens birhtday give away well lets sweeten the pot a bit. So heres the deal I went to the hat and picked two names out and am giving them a pair of really cool one of a kind gold and black graphite wraped handles,,,,,,,,and the winners are Allen Carter and Anthony Lauriello. So these two lucky guys are the winners of the custom handles  and of course I'll put your names back in for the kite this was just a little extra cause as always I CAN  :lol:...............Ben 8)
Well another winner for the free custom handles, Walt Thompson come on down you've won some trick handles. Also keep the cards  coming the free custom kite is still on the block....Ben 8)

Just few days more guys ;)

I will be doing lots of praying and sending out good vibes and positive thought for the next few days.

I can't think of a better kite to go with my fast growing Rev collection :)

Thanks again Ben, for making this very generous offer and opportunity available to all of us, it's very much appreciated. Not all of us can afford to own one of the stunning masterpiece series kites, and this opportunity gives those, like myself, the chance to own one.

I haven't been this excited, since I discovered my 1st. pubic hair at age 12 ;)