Too many mind

kwmf

• 2 weeks later...

Dave, in another thread you asked about the Speed Series...............the Shockwave or Supersonic will do all of that, plus a few other things. The beast is harder to tame, but not impossible. Check out the Rev Speed Series promo from way back.

My first break through with Revs and control came from flying to music and maintaining control:

Speed Series flown to "Devil went down to Georgia" AND very slow orchestral pieces. To fly the fast kite to SLOW music was the biggest help.

1.5 (any kind) to the same extremes.

Light touch on the bottom lines - they're your 'steering wheel'

Stay far away from people, power lines, trees and anything else that you could injure or that could eat your kite. Trees enjoy all flavors of kite. Power lines can kill you. You can kill people. Safety first at all times! The Speed Series kites can get away from you in a hurry (pun intended).

What's impressive to me about this is the balance and timing of everything. I like watching it with the sound turned off. Nothing against the music, its just easier for me to get to the heart of whats really going on. To me, these little elememts are what make the biggest statement.

Well I wasn't listening to that specific track at the time (I was listening to the album it's on) so nothing wrong with that.

That session was actually riddled with errors if I'm honest and they jump out at me in this video ... but I do tend to be critical of myself. If you watch me during this video you'll even see there are times that I look away from the kite while flying .... I was very distracted at this point and I was just letting the camera run while I flew.

I learned a few things about camera setup and methods that day, so hopefully I can get a better result next time where I can fly with my usual levels of precision and authority.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I wasn't listening to that specific track at the time (I was listening to the album it's on) so nothing wrong with that.

That session was actually riddled with errors if I'm honest and they jump out at me in this video ... but I do tend to be critical of myself. If you watch me during this video you'll even see there are times that I look away from the kite while flying .... I was very distracted at this point and I was just letting the camera run while I flew.

I learned a few things about camera setup and methods that day, so hopefully I can get a better result next time where I can fly with my usual levels of precision and authority.

Steven, I would love to have my flying riddled with errors the way yours is, especially your clockwork!

Keep the videos coming; they're an inspiration to aspire.