Prism Zephyr Cases Now Available

fortflyer

Just announced on GWTW forum the Prism Zephyr Case will now be sold as "Case Only" $45 + shipping

Great addition to those that have the 3 pc Pro Set I'm sure John can fill you in on how versatile it can be.

I don't even have a set of pro's yet but this case will be waiting for them when they arrive.

here's the link GWTW Prism Zephyr Case Announcement

John if this should be in a better category can you please relocate it ;)

Edit: Added Photo

post-1201-126578962657_thumb.jpg

Edited by FortFlyer

I hope they're a bit more robust than the ones supplied with Zephyrs.

Under easy use, mine has suffered a number of fabric hinge and stitching failures

Mine too. Used a lot of fray check to keep the fabric near the "handle" from totally ripping through. Started to disintegrate after two trips through the airport (as carry-on baggage).

Still though, awesome lightweight travel case for my Revs. And have never had to open it for airport security, even though the first question is always "is there a gun in there?" LOL

I could have sworn though, on a pic from the recent KTAI, that there's a hard case from Rev in the making? Or is that the Zen case (since I've never seen one yet )? Ben?

post-2039-12658230184_thumb.jpg

Edited by dagnabbit