Asbury Park Kite Festival

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was truly a great day. The winds might have been sloppy, choppy....perhaps, at times crappy, but damn, we were all happy!

It was a huge learning experience flying in those winds, but way, way coooool. Thank you to everyone for their help and a special thanks to Scott and Bazzer... your tips are already paying off to improve my skills.

I met some really super people/flyers.... Lisa, you rock...you're inspiring, short and sweet; Marko... just a nice guy... and into photography, too.... kewl... The Kitt family, what a warm couple with such a sweet baby girl.

The Rev Games rocked. Too bad experience doesn't help in blind flying. :kid_devlish:

Beatrice, well done.

Pictures to follow in a day or so... I need a long hot shower and then some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Thanks all, I really had a blast.

Laura, I vote on A..great shots..

I want a REVeree shirt!!!!

And Bazzer.. does your sweetie know you took the blindfold with you? hehee..

kites look great.. and so do you all

hugs mousie

Thanks, that's one for A, and I'm still up in the air... can't decide... there's things I like about both...but if they could be combined.... :kid_devlish: :confused!: :kid_smartass:

Great pictures Laura!! I heard through the grapevine you did some great flying as well...

Thanks...it was a great time and I really do feel I learned from the weekend. It's helpful to have people like Scott and Bazzer teaching along the way.... thanks, guys :kid_content: . Actually, thanks to everyone who gave me any pointers....I'll take 'em all and learn whatever I can. :sign_kitelife: .