Need a teacher in or around Central New Jersey

TeX00

Hello all, my name is James. I'm in the military stationed at McGuire AFB in New Jersey. My grandfather in law about 6 years ago introduced me to dual line kites in which I've flown a few times a year since then and really enjoy. He passed away about 4 years ago and I had no idea how deep his love for flying kites was. His wife recently passed all of his kites to me since I was the only that really showed much interest. This included 6 revs and a couple dual line kites all different models. I really want/need help with pretty much everything about these quad line kites, seeing as I could barely get one of them off the ground the first time I tried. I really want to continue and pass on his passion for flying to my kids and family.

Thank you all!

• Like 1

Welcome James. There is another website with videos that will teach you the basics all the way from setup, flying, to putting away. Nothing beats getting time on the lines, but I will say getting time flying with more experienced fliers pays off in spades. Good luck. If you need any help identifying kites and or asking for help with parts, lines, etc. feel free to ask on this forum. Kite fliers are a friendly and helpful bunch.

• Like 1