uk Gathering

big bri

Nope he won't

LOL, Mr Jones im sure will not be a.w.a.l this time.

We have handcuffs :devil: and quicksand,,,,,Mmmm

I can see the numbers getting larger Felix.Quite excited about it all,but wont count the rings before ther hatched.Well trying not to.

Thing is.Ther are a few pilots that are on the brink of turning up,unsure or need to swop work stuff,,,,,,,I havent counted those in

We shall see

BRIAN...Have a good weekend everyone.Saturday looks a stunner B)

Edited by big bri

Ha bloody ha ... as if I would be late ..... I have it firmly fixed in my diary "Ainsdale beach, 3pm Monday 23rd November" right?

Oh and the guy in the cartoon has a full head of blond hair and is capable of running without a sports bra so its obviously not meant to be me :lol:

List so far of confirmed pilots.We have just nudged the thirty.Which is very good.Should be quite a good session in the mornings helping and bring skill levels up.We seem tobe blessed with almost a one on one senario.Wher we have quite a similar number of experienced pilots to help along the Newer pilots.

everyone seems to have sorted ther Accomadation.Anyone got any problems let me know.

Sailor 99

Hippie Chippie

Bob

Jonesey +1

Bruce +1

David E

Richard

Kevin the beard

Paul

Boston Frank

Pudders

Clare

Glyn

Dave B

Mike B

Neil E

Andy Scott

Marty Juggles

Big Bri

Simon

Bryan B

Peter +3

Balloo

Mrs Balloo

Yrna

Bazz

Mrs Bazz

Edited by big bri

Add me to the list too. I just haven't got organised enough to book an actual room, but I'll be there :)

Kewl,welcome onboard.Ther are some links to B&Bs,camping and a premier Inn,earlier in the Thread.Need any help.Give me a shout.

30s UP.............MMMmm,

BRIAN...

Popped into a freinds shop/studio earlier Today.Hes a local Photographer.Seems well up for taking some shots of us.May even bring a few other Happy Snappers with him.

The idea of loadsa kites flying in formation realy got him Stoked.Like he says.Its not somthing you see everyday.

BRIAN...

Popped into a freinds shop/studio earlier Today.Hes a local Photographer.Seems well up for taking some shots of us.May even bring a few other Happy Snappers with him.

The idea of loadsa kites flying in formation realy got him Stoked.Like he says.Its not somthing you see everyday.

BRIAN...

So I assume you have spoken to Dave Mitchell about the T shirts, hoodies etc?

I have spoken with Chris at the CoppelHouse B&B earlier.He still has some rooms available for anyone that wants a nice place to stay.Along with a proper English Brekkie,at a reasonable cost.Ther are already several booked in with Chris.

The Links here again as a remindder for those waiting on shift patterns or the weather

http://www.thecopplehouse.co.uk/

Telephone is,,,,01704-530413

Have a goodn fellas and Ladys

BRIAN...

Well FINALLY got to sort work shifts out

so caravan site is booked (willowbank) friday to monday morning

looking forward to see you all and to have a great weekend

add me to your list please Bri

all the best

Baz

Edited by BAZ

Well FINALLY got to sort work shifts out

so caravan site is booked (willowbank) friday to monday morning

looking forward to see you all and to have a great weekend

add me to your list please Bri

all the best

Baz

Excellent news ..... you bringing the family?? Mine seem determined to come no matter what I tell them ;)

Ive been to Ainsdale and Southport Today.Some of the B7Bs are now getting full.One is full that i mentioned.The other is near full.Anyone needs any help with finding a place close to everyone.Please ask and i will make sure your sorted with some options.Beech looked awsome at Ainsdale btw.I cant wait for it allof us to Get It On,,,yeh

Ok,lets get this bit over with[bites lip,quite nervous here].I[who am,knobody special at alli. a kite daft bloke who somtimes is a little over zelous]

I posted this on another thread.I hope i speak for all my freinds with what ive posted.I did think long and hard about even bothering.I didnt wana upset anyone or seem to point any fingers.I hate confruntation realy.Im a big fella,but a big happy fella.I do think though.This needed to be said for the sake of our gathering.The sake of piece and Harmony to.

Please,read it and Dont Shoot The Messanger,,,please

Yehhh,hope you can make it Dazz.I hope all you guys and gals can make it,That would be brill.....realy kewl.Loadsa new freinds for Christmas,,,lol.A beech fulla rev heads and kite people......OOOooo,brill

Can i say though.I dont expect anyone to arrive at Ainsdale and start peddling ther wears.Anyone from anywher.Whatever ther wears maybe.The thought doesnt even register with me.Anyone that views the freinds gathering as a sales Opportunity to promote anything or fill ther pockets, needs to know.Thats not on.I sorta find the idea disrespectfull toward us all, and thats everyone.No one person has mentioned anything to me or any of the people hear about any kites or stuff being peddle,sold or offered to anyone.The gathering is about a fun freindly fly.With kite folk and freinds.

.Its Not just the Ainsdale gathering either All of the gatherings weve had.When this Gathering idea was born.The good people did it for the right reason.

When everyone bought into this idea of a freinds gathering.They bought into it,because its kewl idea of spreading the word and helping eachother learn.Make new freinds and what goes around comes around.

I know most folk that are coming.Ive met most of them more than once or twice.I call them freinds.They call me freind i hope.

Good kite people.People who are into driving 300miles or so.Just to fly,help and be with freinds.Some good friends will be made at Ainsdale.Some Old freindships will be renewed.Tales told,kites flown,ale drank,,,,in small pubs. Its about freinds and kite flying.Helping freinds with ther kite flying.Taking the P outa the JJJordies.Teaching folk from Dawn Sawth to talk proper.Get Bruce clicking away on his camera,so hes to hard at it to eat the cakes.

Most of all.Spreading a good happy vibe and the Kite word.In it.....

Lets all have a safe trip,a good time .Then next time.We can all come down your neck of the woods and do it all again......YEHHH.Put more miles on Daves car,all the Daves and the JJJJordies cars...lol

Sorry,i had to get that off my chest.I feel better now,,,piece and love people.

Hey Daz,this isnt in anyway aimed toward you,,,,NO Way pal.Took me two hours to type this.I dont know you well enough yet to spend two hours alone....lol

BRIAN...

Ive been to Ainsdale and Southport Today.

<snip>

BRIAN...

Brian,

I will endorse your sentiment for a second time! Well said...

Looking forward to meeting with all the 'Revolution Fliers' and sharing collective knowledge..

It will be just a few of the Decs but we hope to contribute comprehensively.

Felix