Forum upgrading VERY soon...

KiteLife

Hi folks, just an FYI...

We'll be upgrading the forum software on this Rev site to a far better version called Invision... The same thing we already use on the Kitelife site.

You can look forward to this sometime in the next week. ;)

In the weeks following, we'll also be doing an overhaul on the entire site, making it a little easier to use and navigate, as well as bringing the product pages up to date with the new kites and colors for 2007.

All done!

As you can see, we're now using the same software found on Kitelife... Invision is much more stable, and easier to use.

The only things I'll be changing over the next week or so are the header (logo, etc) and a few settings.

Settle in, get comfortable!

Ant, no photo gallery will be part of this forum... However, we do plan on upgrading the rest of the site soon, gallery included.

As for photos in the old posts... They just didn't come over when we converted the database, and they'll have to added back in manually.

However, I do have all that old stuff and will try and do it myself as time allows. ;)

I'm writing from South Padre Island, Texas at the moment... Gotta go get cleaned up for a banquet.

Catch ya later!