Getting Ready

beach

As M.I.K.E. comes up fast I really want to Make this special and with the help of a few friends here's my idea,

IT'S REV GAME TIME......... :wub: So here's the deal my special friend Jeff King is going to take on the running

of the games and if you hav'nt played played you are in for a treat for sure cause Jeff is the man......... Now as

an added bonus we here at Revolution wanted to do our part and being that it's been a tough year how about

we do some cash prizes, yeah you heard me, cash, green back's, mola, bread, just plain old MONEY....... :blue-cool:

Also I think I need to do a "Rev Cup" for the grand prize winner, so guys and gals bring your A game cause there's

money at the end of the road and more cause we are off to the races with a new year......Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

Hi Ben-

That's soooo cool!!!

I guess that means: GAME ON... ;):P

So, Laura, you take fabulous pics - does that mean you're going to be the official photographer of the Rev games??

However, I'd still rather see you in the middle of the games!

Very cool Ben - cash OR downpayment towards Rev 'stuff' :w00t:

So, Laura, you take fabulous pics - does that mean you're going to be the official photographer of the Rev games??

However, I'd still rather see you in the middle of the games!

Very cool Ben - cash OR downpayment towards Rev 'stuff' :w00t:

However the winner wants it...... :blue-cool: :blue-cool: Ben

As much as I like the idea of money just as much as the next guy or gal I should say, I kind of liked that this was sort of a "braggin' rights" sort of thing because it takes the pressure off of the competition. Rev games to me was just about having fun and I worry that with the possibility of cash prizes, it may become a little competative. That's just my opinion though and I'm sure people are going to be mad at me for saying that.

However, I'll pring the checkered Rev flags that I made and would gladly "start the races"...maybe my "Rev it Up" bikini will make an apearence (weather permitting). LOL.

well im in .. but not for the money .. i just want to play the games.. i dont care if i win or not.. if i do win it would be great.. but win or lose im in it for the way kiting has always and should be ... for the good times

well im in .. but not for the money .. i just want to play the games.. i dont care if i win or not.. if i do win it would be great.. but win or lose im in it for the way kiting has always and should be ... for the good times

Antman and AdventureAng,

It's why I fly too - and hence the suggestion that would take it back to cool stuff, and a cup (or a rubber chicken) would be excellent. Having never been in Rev games before, I don't even know what happens, just want to come play and laugh and play some more - that's why I fly! :blue-music::revangel:

(Have competed because I wanted to, taking a break now and will compete again another year if it continues to be friendly competition.)

Cath

Rev games at wildwood last year rocked!!!!!

Can't wait for this years version at OC and Wildwood.

I could care less about any prize offerings as I don't go with the expectation of winning....bragging rights or otherwise. Besides, I'm too busy laughing my ass off at how horribly crappy I do only to be surpassed by the crappy performance of others laughing just as hard.

It's all good though.......brings everyone together for laughs and a fun time.

Thats what this is all about is the fun, the money is so I don't have to buy the beers again at the end of the day... B)

Plus I want people to get a little something for there time and mostly to give back to the Family, hmmmmm, think

Ben....... Wow now I'm confused by it all, to heck with it, a little money, if money is bad we can set up a Rev area

that Revolution can stock with water and drinks and snacks, and ????????, let me know your thoughts all cause I

want all of you to have fun, no headaches, just a good time.....Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool: ps the trophies is

already on order....

Thats what this is all about is the fun, the money is so I don't have to buy the beers again at the end of the day... B)

Plus I want people to get a little something for there time and mostly to give back to the Family, hmmmmm, think

Ben....... Wow now I'm confused by it all, to heck with it, a little money, if money is bad we can set up a Rev area

that Revolution can stock with water and drinks and snacks, and ????????, let me know your thoughts all cause I

want all of you to have fun, no headaches, just a good time.....Ben :blue-cool::blue-cool: ps the trophies is

already on order....

Ben,

No confusion ........

I think it's safe to say that trophies or not, prizes or not, Rev area or not, we will have a laugh riot good time!!!!!