ocean city maryland

antman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ant,

There should be a fairly significant WOWster crowd in attendance. Jeff King is managing the REV games in front of the kite-loft for Beatrix. The sport kite competitors are further down towards the inlet, if you want a bit of formality. It's all fun though!

My wonderful bride and I are planning to be in Ocean City from Thurs thru Monday for a nice relaxing weekend.

See you there eventually!

Scott Weider says,

I will be there, Mango SSUL in hand, some assembly required.

IQUAD will be in Japan, so I will organize a Mega fly of REVS, If possible each day at a specific time we can work out details as we go, anyone on board check with me for more details.

I'll be in OC Friday morn, looks like an onshore 8mile puff partly sunny on Friday so an afternoon Mega fly between 1 and 3pm....who's in. REVflyer and myself makes two, anyone dare to cross lines with US!

B)

SCOTT my man im in on the mega you know that !!!! so glad to hear your going and rev flier the mini rev has a bridle ready for your test.. now im hopeing my truck holds up as im have some problems .. i was flying today and my truck died on the beach :kid_cussing: so im hopeing not to be stuck ..as of now im there so i will be ready for you all .. i got the tequilla bottle for the shot cars .. they will be at me and brads room ready for the shootin.. time to get bent

I'm heading down sometime tomorrow afternoon, though I doubt I'll make it to the boards tomorrow...but I'll be out with the big stuff and the rev bag all day saturday and sunday. Maybe I'll get another chance to fly my Bazzer octo rev under the matching octo!