Who here makes the best line set?

bartman

I need a new line set. I'd like to get it at WSIKF if someone there makes the best in terms of equal lengths, etc.

120 foot

90#

LGP

Who is the best?

Thanks.

Bart

Theresa at The Kite Shoppe. I have gotten most of my linesets from her and never have had to adjust lengths. She prestretches and and ties off with quality. Plus she is just a cool lady.

John

Theresa at The Kite Shoppe. I have gotten most of my linesets from her and never have had to adjust lengths. She prestretches and and ties off with quality. Plus she is just a cool lady.

John

I understand Theresa at The Kite Shoppe makes great line sets. She lives not far from Long Beach and is scheduled to be there.

:wub::wub:

gosh, Thanks guys! :)

Acutally....I will have TKS (condensed version) set-up outside The Kite Museum! :) It's right on Sid Snyder, and just a couple hundred feet from where all the Rev action is!

I mainly keep 120' Q on hand, so if you need a different length, just let me know and I'll be sure to have it made up and set aside for you. :)

Counting the days till we get there! (just got back today in fact :) )

T

I will third T as far as pretty much anything kite related is concerned.

I have bought a number of linsets from her and can not fault any of them.

Of course I am sure there are many others out there making good linesets, however T ROCKS. :)