Just some 1.5 Vented in very low wind

Simon

Race rods, Fully Vented on 120 ft lines.

light wind

and kids on scooters

Oh and that big thing is metal and the roof has holes in, at the end I land as I just pulled the end cap off in one of the holes :P

i like flying around stuff.

Race rods, Fully Vented on 120 ft lines.

light wind

and kids on scooters

Oh and that big thing is metal and the roof has holes in, at the end I land as I just pulled the end cap off in one of the holes :P

i like flying around stuff.

Remember Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia when we where messing around with the public. Seems to me Gregor joined us.

Remember Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia when we where messing around with the public. Seems to me Gregor joined us.

Hi John, I'm VERY glad to say that you me Gregor and a few other have flown together many times!! And I still remeber our plane journey together where I came and sat next to you and we talked Rev rods for the best part of 6 hours :) Oh and Russian woman too ;)

Gregor is one of the flyers I miss most, he takes a lot of credit for the way I fly indi Ballet with a rev (not that I do it much these days. Your style of Ballet always impressed me and really interpretted the music.

And Jim, cant beat flying a Rev next to a fixed object and if you can fly in it even better ;) I always remember flying at Hokaido Japan in 1995 when they had tents round the arena. I was on long lines in the days of 70 foot lines, I flew into then thru the tent did a few spins and clock spins and then flew out again. At the time as now there are some REALLY good Rev flyers in Japan and to get there respect after that made a big impact on me :blue-cool:

I intend doing some other flying and video it and pop it together. Round here have some nice places to fly so I'll try and do a street Famous site montage.