be my 200th facebook friend

Martyjuggles

No worries Mary, Jonesey will be along in a minute and no way would he want everyone to think of him as a tightwad. [hopeful mode]He'll put in a bid. [/hopeful mode]

Tell you what Marty I will send you some cash direct and not bid just so that Jeremy wins and has to put his hand in his pocket.. ;)

I only want to win so I can see you do that amazing flaming juggling lying on your back like in the picture ;)

Unfortunately it doesn't look like you have got what it takes to win an auction. Call yourself a business man? Pah! Nobody with real courage would let themselves be beaten by a boring accountant. :devil:

Unfortunately it doesn't look like you have got what it takes to win an auction. Call yourself a business man? Pah! Nobody with real courage would let themselves be beaten by a boring accountant. :devil:

As an accountant I invite you took take a look at my books and you will never make the mistake of calling me a business man again!

Damn that Bidder 6! .... I wonder if my Bid slammer account is better then yours...

Oh well, at least I helped to start the ball rolling.

Not much use me bidding now these rich Southerners have started a bidding war.

Still you never know.

Tell you what Marty, PM me your PayPal email address and I will send you my bid price to donate if you are OK with that??

Oh well, at least I helped to start the ball rolling.

Not much use me bidding now these rich Southerners have started a bidding war.

Still you never know.

Tell you what Marty, PM me your PayPal email address and I will send you my bid price to donate if you are OK with that??

wow that's very kind of you!! PM on it's way - looks like jonesey and sailor have been outbid anyway . . . .i knew they wouldn't have the staying power!

:kid_smartass: