anyone from Johannesburg?

travis

Good day

glad to say I'm finally the owner of a rev b2 and am loving it.

as helpful as the forum is I was wondering if there is anyone from Johannesburg with more skills than I currently have to meet up and give me some advice/tips on how I'm doing and what I might be doing wrong etc? would be great if there was I'm a little worries I pick up bad habbits.

thanks in advance

If you got your B2 from Gareth he should've passed on my contact details to you...

If you prefer someone physically in JHB then contact Jacques for hands on time. He's down the south coast this weekend (I'll be seeing him - probably Sunday) so you'll need to check with him when he's back in GP since he travels for work.

Good day

glad to say I'm finally the owner of a rev b2 and am loving it.

as helpful as the forum is I was wondering if there is anyone from Johannesburg with more skills than I currently have to meet up and give me some advice/tips on how I'm doing and what I might be doing wrong etc? would be great if there was I'm a little worries I pick up bad habbits.

thanks in advance

Hi, Travis and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to flying with you some day.