Bridle B-Serie

tspdk

Question

Hi

Does any one have a illustration of how to make the b-serie bridle ?

I need a drawing or something so i can see how all knots are made !

Also need to fik my wife bridle on her new EXP, because it was felt apart when it arrived from the dealer

Hope any one out there can help me ! confused_1.gif

Regards

Thomas

www.4liners.dk

Edited by Thomas S. Petersen

3 answers to this question

The B-Series bridle is the same bridle used on the 1.5 SLE. There is no difference. What came apart on your EXP bridle? We have had some new kites that the loop has came off on the end caps while it was packaged up. If this happens it is very simple to fix. All you need to do is to slip the loop of the bridle back through the end cap where the bungee cord goes and then flip the loop up over the end cap so that it is secure. Check any of the other end caps to see how it is done if you need a reference.

The only other place that the bridle can come apart is at the attachment point where you connect your lines. If this has come apart then do the following to get it back together:

Step 1: Lay the bridles out so that the horizontal bridle (that runs from end to end) is up above the vertical bridle (that runs from the top of the kite to the bottom).

Step 2: Take the long loop of the horizontal bridle (where you attach your flying lines to) and hold it above the small vertical bridle loop (on the top side of the vertical bridle).

Step 3: Feed the short vertical bridle loop through the middle of the long loop of the horizontal bridle.

Step 4: Then bend the long loop of the horizontal bridle and feed it through the top side of the short loop that you just fed through in the previous step.

Pull tight and your done.

If you do need a new bridle they are very inexpensive to buy and are already pre-measured and tied. Replacement bridles can be purchased from us or any authorized Revolution dealer.

Hope that helps.