Sign in to follow this  
Felix

Berck 2017

It appears that Berck 2017 may feature a Rev 100 attempt.  I will be in Berck so look forward to having another opportunity to join an attempt to hit the number if it does go ahead.  

• Like 1

It's an interesting proposition, I'm giving it some thought but, I suspect at the end of the day, the sheer costs involved may hold me back. We'll see, I'm certainly following it with interest on Facebook.

On 30/11/2016 at 6:17 PM, monkey said:

It's an interesting proposition, I'm giving it some thought but, I suspect at the end of the day, the sheer costs involved may hold me back. We'll see, I'm certainly following it with interest on Facebook.

I'm not sure which bit of Facebook you are seeing but from the closed group things are not looking very hopeful.  The original proponents do not appear to have understood the logistics or availability of fliers...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, portlandflyer said:

Want to put some dates on it for those interested? :)

1st - 9th April 2017.  The Decs will be attending the event anyway as we have for many years...

• Like 2