for sale linesets lpg

stevepigeon

• 2 weeks later...

i have a few linesets for sale i have 50lb 90lb and 150lb a couple of each any lenght brand new never used sleeved 90lb 120 ft 50$ c pm me on other lenghts and weight

Hello. I'm new to this forum. Your mention of having extra lines available caught my eye. Ihave a just broken ( cut ) a line on my JB 1.5 rev. Not sure how to try and fix it. Perhaps purchasing from you would be quicker. I believe what Ihave now is 90 lb 120 ft. It does not seem to be braided....more like dential floss kinda stuff...lol.

Are you selling all above mentioned lines in a package or individually?

I await your reply, and instructions on how to move forward.

Thank you.

Craig.

Craig,

Pinch the line between your thumb and forefinger of both hands ... with about one inch of line exposed between your hands. Wiggle the line gently while moving your hands slightly towards each other. What you should see is the line opening up like an old time "Chinese Handcuff" toy. That's how good spectra line is braided.

Cheers,

Tom

Craig,

Pinch the line between your thumb and forefinger of both hands ... with about one inch of line exposed between your hands. Wiggle the line gently while moving your hands slightly towards each other. What you should see is the line opening up like an old time "Chinese Handcuff" toy. That's how good spectra line is braided.

Cheers,

Tom

Holly Cow, ...Tom

I had to get a better pair of glasses...lol, I see it now. It most certainly is braided. I see a knotless method of repairing, that I'm going to try.

I've rounded up a lighted magnifying glass, a long embroidery needle, and a quiet place.....lol.

Thank you for you reply.

Thankyou for your reply. I'm gonna take an attempt at repairing a line this week. After payday, I may contact you for a spare or two....thankyou.

I suppose it would be the 90# 120'.

Thank you.

Yep, Laser Pro Gold is the most popular at 120'.

Hello. I'm new to this forum. Your mention of having extra lines available caught my eye. Ihave a just broken ( cut ) a line on my JB 1.5 rev. Not sure how to try and fix it. Perhaps purchasing from you would be quicker. I believe what Ihave now is 90 lb 120 ft. It does not seem to be braided....more like dential floss kinda stuff...lol.

Are you selling all above mentioned lines in a package or individually?

I await your reply, and instructions on how to move forward.

Thank you.

when you are ready let me know......steve

Craig.