UK ordering

david ellison

Thanks Ian - Chalkies/Kiteworks was one of the many retailers that I contacted to find these UL/3 wraps back in September. They didn't have them.

My concern is that I've still heard nothing back from TKC or Revolution regarding helping me get these spars. Do all the claims to "only want to help us keep flying" mean **** all?!

David, I would suggest that you send Ben (Beach) a personal email (see previous email from Ben) as I doubt you will have much luck getting the 3-wrap REV I spars in Europe. The only set I ever saw on sale there was back in 1995 and that was in Switzerland, those I bought. My only other set came from the USA. You might have some better luck with the 2-wrap. But again, I would suggest contacting Ben at REV and have them ship them directly to you.

The 4 wrap in turn is common in Europe.

Hello John - seasons greetings

Well I've emailed Ben a couple of times already, but I don't get the impression that my request for 3 wrap rods is on his "things to do soonish" list.

I've also bought all of the Rev 1 spars before now from UK shops - 2,3,4 and SLE. So I know this can be done! If the 3 wrap rod is a current Rev product then surely it's distributor should know this and know how to supply them.

No doubt I could get hold of the things from somewhere else, but that's not the point. I know I'm not the only one in the UK who finds it difficult to get questions answered and purchase orders met.

I'd have thought that Rev would be just a little bit more engaged with trying to help us customers.

Ben is a flier's flier and cares as such, but also has to contend with end of year business at Rev (preparing for KTAI and the launch of 1 or 2 new products) as well as his ongoing recuperation from a recent car accident.

I would expect a response from him within a couple days, despite all the current challenges. ;)

• 4 weeks later...