Jump to content
  • entries
    509
  • comments
    69
  • views
    143,222

23/09/2018

Sign in to follow this  
Felix

26 views

I had hoped to sort the team kites today as the last night that we were in Dieppe was the night fly so we had made up a  temporary ‘small’ bag…

The weather forecast had not been looking good all week and this morning it was very wet but without the high winds originally expected.

Suffice to say sorting the kites will have to wait another week, at least; the current forecast for next Sunday is not great!

Time to think about the schedule for next year.  It looks as if we will not be needed at WSIKF to make up the numbers… Given the potential cost that is a ‘good thing’ really.

There may be some more interesting projects developing closer to home, post Moscow…

Felix

Sign in to follow this  


0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×