12. Inverted Snap Spin

jdvoracek

The flying techniques series on the Rev home page overwhelmed me when I first started flying, and I forgot it was even there. Instead I found a number of You tube videos and the tutorials on the Kitelife pages, especially those by Barresi. However, I've rediscovered this resource, and I'm working through it. I still can't do clockwork for beans, but one practice skill that is starting to help is doing snap turns starting inverted and finishing inverted as well as starting 90 or 270 degrees from horizontal and finishing the same way. Thanks to Rev crew for these.

Ahh, takes me back to my initial practicing :) I used to take this list of skills with me every time I flew and drill on every one. I'm glad it came packed in with my standard B-Series. Then, I'd get home and watch the Rev DVD, watch Joe Hadzicki demo the same list I'd just practiced, and I'd pay special attention to his hand movements.

If I'm ever discussing tricks, and I reference a number, I'm referencing the number from the "skills page" like John Dvoracek did here.