Rev 1.5 Super Ultra-light handles

FrenchRévolution

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for using the forum. You have many good questions, and I think a lot of flyers will learn from you.

On the SUL Handle question-

You may buy the Rev 1.5 SUL as a Kite Only. (Kite with SUL frame.)

OR you may buy Kite, SUL handles packaged.

The SUL Handles are stainless steel, the length is 15".

Standard Handles are now 13".

Note: Handle length is measured by the total length of steel used. Not tip to tip after bent.

Everyone- Have a greast flying weekend.

• Like 1

ok thanks a lot for your answer !

I order an rev 1.5 sle SUL in France and the distributor don't really know if there is the ul handles with it.

When you sell it to the french distributor, your give him the choice of kite only and handle packaged ?

Thanks a lot !!

Thomas

ok thanks a lot for your answer !

I order an rev 1.5 sle SUL in France and the distributor don't really know if there is the ul handles with it.

When you sell it to the french distributor, your give him the choice of kite only and handle packaged ?

Thanks a lot !!

Thomas

bonsoir Thomas,

As Lolly says, Revolution offers their dealers the kite in different configurations, such as with or without handles, with or without lines.

If your dealer has the SUL on stock, try asking him to look in the package and see what is in it.

If your dealer is ordering the SUL for you from Revolution, ask him to "please" order the way you want your REV, whether it be with or without handles, with or without lines. You might also specify the colors you want at the same time.

John