Wholesale Kites ?

DoPeFiSh

Question

10 answers to this question

Just a tip, may help to provide a little insight into what you're looking for and where you're going with it.

"Any wholesalers" is pretty broad.

Sorry, I was tired from our vacation the night I posted that request, I'm wanting to open a Kite store in the near future, with kites, kite parts, games, toys, puzzles etc. So I'm trying to gather up wholesale and bulk prices, I want the name brand of kites like the wonderful Revolution, and German made kites, I've been told to be careful because if the wholesaler doesn't ask for my Tax ID # then they aren't a real wholesale company, I did find this site http://www.wholesalecentral.com/ , is this site legit ?

Thanks

Can you vouch for the quality of product?

At those prices, I'd be worried about "Walmart Syndrome" where a customer buys a kite and has an absolutely horrible time with it, never to return to our skies. :P

The Qualty is not to bad, I have had some of the stunt kites & parafoil kites in winds up to 20mph

the Easy Flyers have held up well, and would recomend these over kmart or walmart kites.

With that being said the kites are not for pro flyers, and are recomended for novice, and beginer flyers.

Good first kite experence, the pocket kites always seem to put a smile on the kids faces for it's ease to fly.

Is it true then, if they don't ask for my Tax Id# then there not a real wholesale company ?

Thanks for the info.....

There are a few manufactures of kites in this country. The major ones are Revolution, Premier Kites, HQ kites and New Tech kites, Sky Dog Kites, Gomberg Kites and so on.

We were wholesale distributers for most of these companies and yes if they don't have your tax ID # on file I would question how they do business. If you have any other question. Feel free to email me at [email protected].

I have all of their contact numbers and would be happy to share them with you.

Sherri