Extra Parts but from what?

riffclown

Question

Recently purchased 1 few 1.5 SLE Revs.. In one of the bags was some extra parts that don't seem to be from this kite. Both kites are complete without these parts...

There are 4 pieces.. Two are approx 24.5" (62cm) long.. Two of them have internal ferrules making them 26.25" total length (24.5" + Ferrule).. All are 1/4", silver label, with Revolution Ultra Light and 3 Feathers and a 3 on them..

What Kite do i suddenly have extra parts for?.. (I'm assuming they would be for the B2 or Rev II but would like confirmation..)

8 answers to this question

Get a B2, you'll always have a smile when flying that little wing!

I've got a Std sail, with magic sticks and a French bridle. The 2 frame in it I use to about 20-25mph. I can't actually remember when I used the 3 frame since I have done the "upgrades".

Hell of a kite!!!!

I too love stacks & live in the western end of Virginia. They seem to just keep growing. Now have dedicated dualie stacks of three diamonds, five deltas, six deltas & nine diamond kites. Unfortunately no stacked Revs at this time but I have two awaiting the purchase or fabrication of link lines. I also have to come up with a bit more nerve as they are two Power Blast 2-4's.