Bens still Mad In March

beach

This years Ben's Gone Mad In March is running a bit behind so we'll include 2 weeks in April for this one. Okay Family

heres the deal I want pictures of you teaching kids to fly. The more pictures you post the more chances you'll get to get

an Anniversary Kite and this ones signed by yours truly and if you know me I don't sign much. So yes Family it's

happened again I'm right on the edge and the only way I get better is by giving stuff away..... :blue-cool: So Family

lets get this party started and see how many kids we can teach and so you know I'll give some small stuff away during

the course of the contest cause "Ben's Still Mad In March" Ben :blue-cool:

ps dealines are today to April 15th

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perfect ben i bought my son a couple kites but ill gladly get some shots om me and him on my revs .. hes 2 years old and loves kites already

post-87-1204855984_thumb.jpg

heres a starter of my son Ethan at 10 months old with my brand new rev indoor .. the better shots are to come.. as you can see hes learning how to fly indoors.. backwords!!

Hey Nobody get in there teach someone to fly and remember adults are just big kids, so get me photos....Ben

Here is a nice one.

In the photo, the young girl was almost 5 years old. Her name is Xenia and both parents are Russian. She speaks fluently German, Bavarian, some Russian and a few words of English. She actually flew better then her brother who is 2.5 years older then her. I tried her on a quad, but she does not have the strength in her wrists yet.

post-41-1204869258_thumb.jpg

I like to see you take good care of your Son Ant.

You are not only training him to be a Rev head. So that he can grow up being a good rounded human being.

You have him sitting in a flotation device in case there is a flood.

Well done. Better to be cautious at a young age.

She's a very lucky girl. To be given more than one language at that age is a truely priceless gift IMHO.

My daughter was also very fortunate. By the time she started Kindergarten she spoke American English, children Spanish and German.

Her English changed to the queens English and she became quite fluent in Bavarian. Since then she has added several other languages.

Surprisingly by trade, she is a physicist not a linguist.

post-752-1204938665_thumb.jpg

This is me with a friends grand daughter. She is 7 years old and took quickly to a REV. Funny how fast a kid can learn. She took the kite to the top of the window and was flying back and forth on the first try. It took me hours to get to that point.

So whats going on are we not teaching others, this is your time to shine and I want some photos

of you teaching and teaching anyone cause what I really want is to grow this sport. I see 2 great

photos and I think we'll have to do a bit of something for both these guys....Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

I've taught four people so far and there wasn't a camera available at any of them...

One of them (Joe) has become an addict and has as many revs as I do now.

My neighbor is now interested and wants me to show him and his grandson how to fly them but we have to wait for his grandson to visit from Columbia again. I'll try to have a camera available for that.

-Alden

post-1989-1205213599_thumb.jpg

This is a picture of me teaching my nephew Tyler-James how to fly a rev. It was his first time with a quad and he's hooked.

Hi Cathy,

Welcome to the forum.

I think your picture really captures the joy of sharing and teaching the rev-vibe, lovely. :)

Keep enjoying the experience.

The sport, the passion, the Family, the world of kiting, I got a really good email from one of you and after rereading it several times I felt the need to share with you my Family how this sport, this thing we all share has changed and molded me into a better person and given me a new lease and love of life. As most of us I've been around the block once or twice and when I came to kiting I was tired not the kind of tired that rest cures but tired in my soul and this sport of kiting gave me rest, it does not matter if the winds blowing, or if it's raining, or if it's cold, I'm there with my kite just living this life of mine to the best of my ability. Not to say that the road I'm on today has not had it's share of bumps and detours it has, and as some of you know my personal life has had some very mean curves in it that are by no means over yet. I have someone I love who even as I write this may never know the joy of the sun on her face or the sweet smell of a summer breeze again, but thru this sport I was able to share that with her before she got sick. These are what keep me here those moments in time that when they are going on don't mean a whole lot but upon time are a huge shaping force in my life, moments frozen in time that I can go back to when the world seems to be getting to heavy that give me relief. I'm sure some of you will understand and some of you will not but thats okay cause I know that if you stick around long enough in this sport you to will get here and then you will know that what we have is not just a sport but a passion that we must share with others and thru this sharing we will have made a little slideshow in our minds that we can go back to for relief when the weight of the world wants to weigh us down. I want to thank each and every one of you for what you've done for me as a person and for what you've done for kiting and more importantly I want to thank you for giving me a place in time to releave my burdens and help to carry the load when life is to heavy for me alone..... Thanks Family.......Ben

ben you are the best .. i think your the best person that rev could have ever recrutrd to their staff.. im greatful to see the your big hearted kindness on our side of life.. meeting you in person a few times and flying with you i have learned what kind of man you are and that is why you have my highest respect and always know youll have a home here i wildwood.. with that said i canat wait to fly with you again in maryland and wildwood this summer and hopefully get to share some stories with eachother again.. as you know the horse was a gift from you and revolution so i will never let it leave my side ..

The sport, the passion, the Family, the world of kiting, I got a really good email from one of you and after rereading it several times I felt the need to share with you my Family how this sport, this thing we all share has changed and molded me into a better person and given me a new lease and love of life. As most of us I've been around the block once or twice and when I came to kiting I was tired not the kind of tired that rest cures but tired in my soul and this sport of kiting gave me rest, it does not matter if the winds blowing, or if it's raining, or if it's cold, I'm there with my kite just living this life of mine to the best of my ability. Not to say that the road I'm on today has not had it's share of bumps and detours it has, and as some of you know my personal life has had some very mean curves in it that are by no means over yet. I have someone I love who even as I write this may never know the joy of the sun on her face or the sweet smell of a summer breeze again, but thru this sport I was able to share that with her before she got sick. These are what keep me here those moments in time that when they are going on don't mean a whole lot but upon time are a huge shaping force in my life, moments frozen in time that I can go back to when the world seems to be getting to heavy that give me relief. I'm sure some of you will understand and some of you will not but thats okay cause I know that if you stick around long enough in this sport you to will get here and then you will know that what we have is not just a sport but a passion that we must share with others and thru this sharing we will have made a little slideshow in our minds that we can go back to for relief when the weight of the world wants to weigh us down. I want to thank each and every one of you for what you've done for me as a person and for what you've done for kiting and more importantly I want to thank you for giving me a place in time to releave my burdens and help to carry the load when life is to heavy for me alone..... Thanks Family.......Ben

Ben,

Thank you for sharing this with us....it's not easy to bare one's soul, but we are family and we're here for you...always.

Cathy :)