WSIKF

beach

Hello family well as I gear up for WSIKF I just wanted to invite all of you to come fly with me and spend some time together. I am in hope of bringing a new design or two with me so stop by and get a peek and maybe cut a deal for your own custom rev. You know I just wanted to spend a minute with all of you and say thanks for all the support and help that you give me where ever i fly and to let you know that I really do think of you as my family and all of you are a real blessing even when you giving me heck (Paul) :D but really I would be lost without each and every one of you...................Thanks    Ben 8)

• 1 year later...
This topic is a couple of years old, but rather than start a new one, just thought I'd ask who is going to WSIKF this year?

darn, i was reading it like it is a new post....

mememememe, and wen

we will be on our way tomorrow---BASKC first, then to west coast.

Litsong

I will be leaving home Sunday (next Sunday), and should be puling in to the Thousand Trails camp site on Monday. I will be leaving WSIKF on Monday morning (The Monday after next Monday) So far I have songs picked out for Indoor Ballet, 2 Outdoor Demos, and 2 Indoor Demos, and I have it narrowed down to 3 choices for my outdoor ballet. However, I have nothingplanned for the first couple of days, so I will just be playing around a lot.