iQuad Rev Clinic (UK)

KiteLife

Please answer, if you would...  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending the clinic?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Not at all
  2. 2. What are you primarily interested in learning?

• General control & hovering
    • Reverse flight
    • Side slides (upright or inverted)
    • Clockwork turns
    • Light wind flying
    • Team flying
  3. 3. Will you have 120' lines (40 meters) on hand?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, Chris Bartlett from near Malvern in Worcestershire.

I want to learn EVRYTHING, if I come away with Bicycle turns sorted I will be MORE than happy.

Be good to meet some of the folks I met at Dunstable, and you of course John.

Got a Hotel booked just off the Sea Front called Rydeview Hotel if that helps anyone. Should be able to see the Festival from the Hotel it is so close. Dont know what it is like but the folks sound nice. Quite important, comes with full English BREKKIE.

Hello, I shall run this by 'my co-pilot' when he gets home from work.

It is looking likely we will be attending at least the Monday - have to approve time off work for the Tuesday.

Will sign up as soon as we can.

And we shall also fill out your poll later today too.

Really impresssed with all the effort you are putting into this event.

Choccy (and Groz)

My name is Jeremy, and I am a Hampshirman - oooh argh!

I want to learn EVRYTHING, if I come away with Bicycle turns sorted I will be MORE than happy.

Ditto plus wing tip turns which seem to be blowing my brains at the moment, oh and a circle backwards, oh and hovering upside down at 45degrees with right tip up, oh and... (I think I better shut up!)

Be good to meet some of the folks I met at Dunstable, and you of course John.

And of course good to see you too Chris, as well as Bruce :sq-thumbs: , and any other of the Dunstable crowd. I think we will know where you are staying Chris by the subtle and understated paint job parked outside!

Good to meet some new faces too - Choccy and Groz for a start.

Hope there arnt too many others. I want full and undevided personal attention :devil:

No seriously folks, ROLL UP, ROLL UP, come one come all. Ladies, Gents, Children, Dogs, Cats, Extra Terrestrials, (well maybe not the type of dogs that chse Kites.) For the GREATEST SHOW on EARTH.

Let the Main RingMaster John Barresi and his companions amaze you with thier Death Defying Feats. (I know it is not ACTUALLY death defying but it sounds good)

Then in my dotage when foks ask me what I did this year, I will be able to say "Well in January in a howling rainstorm I flew with that Stephen hoath chap and a gang of mates at Dunstable. Then in the Summer on a beutifull few Days with gentle constant 12 mph winds I met him again at Portsmouth. Then spent two wonderfull Days flying with my old friend JB and his mates. Taught them a thing or two I might tell you too." ( I intend to learn to lie in my old age, well at least exaggerate a bit)

as much as ill love to be at this one im getting geared up for the wildwood event

Shame you cant make it Antman, it would be good to see ya at one of these Festivals, more folk flying Revs together the better I like it, I got all the patience in the world for untangling lines. :lol:

I have some 120s you can use / have Fraser. They are not LPG though I am afraid.

I have a few sets of lines I dont need. Any monies raised go to iQaud. I have talked to Dave at Kiteworld and he is OK with me offering this.

That's me paid and registered. :kid_content: Forgot to add my hometown though, so let's hope another 'Fraser' doesn't turn up!

Just need to get hold of a set or two of 120' LPG now.

That's a shame I wish I had known sooner. I've just put in an order to Theresa for 4 sets, 2 for me (50's & 90's) and 2 sets for mates. We could have spread the trans Atlantic postage costs.

PM Sent